41

"Mate now we're both single." Amelia sighs, after flopping down onto her bed. She'd arrived only two minutes before, much to Aimeeleigh's delight.

"I'm glad you're back, I was bored. Jinyoung was at another dentist appointment." Aimeeleigh responds, from her burrow. She'd managed to accumulate about 15 blankets from various rooms in the house and has wrapped every single one around herself, "in fact, you woke me up from my nap."

"Ah shit, I forgot about your weird thing with him." Amelia responds sighing in the most extra way.

"What weird thing? Don't be silly. There's nothing between us." Aimeeleigh rushes out, "Anyway, now that the Bam thing is over, you can shag Jaebum."

"Mate don't even, 'cause I would. Boy's hot."

"I know he is, that's why I said it."

"Anyone in their right mind would."

"I'm gonna tell Mrs Song about this." Ginger suddenly says.

"Like fuck you are, you silly bitch." Amelia responds, yeeting herself at the dirty yankee.

"Fuck, give me a minute, there's so many fucking blankets." Aimeeleigh mutters, violently ripping blankets away from her body.

"Sunny, Miranda, quick go get Mrs Song." Ginger screams.

"TRISTAN, FUCKING GET THEM!" Aimeeleigh shrieks over Ginger.

Out of nowhere, Tristan shoves Sunny and Miranda into the room. Leslie sits up in her bed and sighs.

"FOR FUCKSAKE. Can't you shits just leave me to sleep in fucking peace?" She whines.

"Suck my fucking dick Leslie." Amelia responds.

The door then swings open and a very angry looking Mrs Song stands there with her arms crossed.

"What in the world is going on here?" She questions, looking at the compromising situation she has found the borders in.