13

"So..." Aimeeleigh says, after the two Brits are situated in McDonald's with food, she waits thirty seconds for Amelia to reply- which she didn't- before adding to the conversation, "why were you and Mr B snogging in't classroom. Would've thought you'd be a bit smarter and did it in a cupboard at least." This comment makes Amelia choke on the gherkin she's trying to swallow. (IT'S NOT THE ONLY THING ;).)

"Dude. What the fuck? Why the fuck would you say that like it's no big deal?" Amelia says, after recovering from the minor near-death experience.

"Because it isn't a big deal. Bro, look at it this way: you got to kiss a hot as shit, 20-year-old. You're fucking lucky." Aimeeleigh states, before taking a long ass sip from her vanilla milkshake. Amelia opens her mouth to say something, but gets cut off by The Call by Backstreet Boys, playing from one of their phones, "If that's your mum I'm gonna fucking beat you." Aimeeleigh adds before turning her phone over and answering the call.

"Hey whores, I'm assuming you're with Amelia. There's a party next week, you shits should come." Yugyeom says.

"Of course we'll turn up, you cheeky sod." Amelia says, making Yugyeom laugh.

"I thought that would be what you would say, by the way Mark is telling me to tell you that you guys should come and get Coco for an hour or two because Youngjae is visiting his parents and  Mark's sister is going to his house, but she's allergic to dogs." Yugyeom states.

"Aight. We'll be there soon." Aimeeleigh responds, before hanging up.

"Dude. Let's go, we've gotta get our OG." Amelia says, after finishing her burger. The two teenagers get up and leave McDonalds, making sure they left the table spotless, because they aren't animals. They go pick up Coco, then spend a few hours in the park with their favourite animal in the world, before they have to return Coco to Mark's home.