27

"Amelia stop, you're gonna get in trouble." Aimeeleigh whispers to her friend over the sound of Mr Choi's science lesson, "Amelia stop."

"I'm not doing anything bad." Amelia responds, biting into the cucumber again.

"If you don't stop, Imma tell Mr Choi." Aimeeleigh threatens.

"You wouldn't dare." Amelia responds, giving her friend a smug look.

"Fucking watch me." Aimeeleigh states, before putting her hand up.

"What's up Aimeeleigh?" Mr Choi asks, looking over at her.

"Amelia's eating in class." Aimeeleigh answers, pointing at the food in her best friend's hand.

"You eat all the time in lesson." Mr Choi responds, turning to face the board again.

"But she's eating cucumber!" Aimeeleigh exclaims.

"GET AWAY FROM HER! EVERYONE GO STAND ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CLASSROOM. AMELIA DISPOSE OF THAT THING RIGHT AWAY, OR I'LL CALL DUTY!" Mr Choi yells.

"What the fuck Aimeeleigh, I thought we were friends." Amelia states, as everyone slowly moves away from her.

"No. We cannot be friends, when you sit there and eat a whole ass cucumber, like a fucking apple." Aimeeleigh responds, shaking her head and leaving Amelia's side.

"Get rid of it." Mr Choi states, pointing at the cucumber in Amelia's hand. She shakes her head, then bites into it again, "I'm calling duty. I'm sorry Amelia, but I can't have you in my lesson doing something so disturbing." He adds, typing something into his computer. Within seconds Mr B arrives at the door.

"You called?" He asks, entering the room and looking confused at the large group of students huddled in the corner of the room, then at Amelia, sat innocently at the table.

"Take her away, I can't bear to look at her." Mr Choi states, looking away from Amelia.

"Um, okay? Come on Amelia." Mr B says, still confused, but happy to take that particular student away.