37

Yugyeom returns to the base, after noticing Jinyoung has also returned, he nods to the elder. Jinyoung responds with a head nod to show that they are both fine now- the argument is long forgotten.

"Right, listen here. You ain't gonna be telling us we need to get a grip, we ain't the ones being dodgy cunts, are we you twats?" Amelia exclaims, coming out of nowhere.

"It's not our fault you pricks are at each other's throats, you are after all the ones that caused this big mess in the first place. Wankers." Aimeeleigh adds on stepping out from behind Amelia. They both giggle to each other whilst fist bumping, before turning to shoot the guys one last glare.

They both turn to make their way out of the room once again, but are stopped when Jaebum grabs Amelia's wrist. She loses her balance and grabs Aimeeleigh's hand. Next thing ya know all three of them are on the floor.

"Well, there goes our dramatic exit."

Aimeeleigh sits up, somehow blessed with the landing of at the side of the other two. She has a gander at them and chuckles at the compromising position Amelia landed in. Amelia is perched over Jaebum's crotch area, her hands resting on his tiddies. Jaebum's hands are resting on her bare thighs, at a futile attempt to catch her. Amelia's skirt somehow bunches up around her waist revealing her batman undies.

The strong prolonged eye contact between the pair is broken by Aimeeleigh's awkward cough.

"Amelia your kecks are on show mate." She comments, "they cute though, wait, are those the ones I got you?"

"Ay, Bam, are you gonna let that happen?" Gyeom questions, pointing at the pair.

"Why haven't I seen those ones before?" Bam asks, ignoring the position Amelia is in.

"Mate, she's practically riding your best mate, I don't think that's the kind of question you should be asking." Mark states, causing giggles to leave everyone's mouths.

"Oh fuck, yeah, erm. Amelia get up off Jaebum." Bam states. Amelia flips her skirt back down as Jaebum removes his hands. She gets up and potters over to the sofa and squeezes herself between Youngjae and Mark.

"Lmao, mate, near on everyone here has basically seen your fanny. How'd ya feel?" Aimeeleigh questions, still on the floor.

"Eh, it's whatever." Amelia responds, as Jaebum stands up and shuffles out the room, without facing anyone.

"D'ya reckon his got an hard on?" Yugyeom questions.

"Obviously." Amelia states.

"I guess you were right about one of us being a wanker." Youngjae states, slapping his knee whilst laughing.

"He's not the only one." Bam says, before running out the room as well.