20

Aimeeleigh looks over to where Amelia and Bambam are ordering food, before realising that looks like Amelia isn't wearing any bottoms- which to be honest, she probably isn't.

"Oooo, bitch I hope they get extra hash browns." Aimeeleigh then suddenly says, startling Jinyoung.

"One, did you just call me a bitch? And two, bitch me too the fuck." Jinyoung says, as Amelia and Bambam start walking over, Amelia carrying four drinks in a cup holder, whilst Bambam carries some straws. The pair at the table look over just as Bambam smacks Amelia's arse.

"Wow, I never took Mr B as arse guy." Aimeeleigh states, as the pair sit down.

"I never thought you'd be an arse girl, but here we are." Jinyoung replies, catching Bambam's attention.

"Now I'm interested in this conversation. Please enlighten us on how you acquired this information." Bambam states, leaning forward and resting his chin on his hand.

"You didn't know? It never occurred to you? Wow, you must be oblivious." Amelia says, distributing the drinks.

"What did I do?" Aimeeleigh questions, taking a straw from Bambam.

"You did this whilst making weird noises." Jinyoung answers, whilst doing the outline of his figure.

"Ah, yes. I have done that many a time. Just never in front of anyone other than Amelia." Aimeeleigh says, laughing.

"Oh my God. I know what you're on about. Ha, dude, that's embarrassing." Amelia says, also laughing.

"True, true, but like it's not a lie, that's exactly how his body is." Aimeeleigh responds, shrugging her shoulders.

"I am less intrigued, more confused." Bambam states.