50

The men sit around the hideout remembering all the good times they had with the girls. Youngjae sighs sadly.

"I can't believe they're leaving and haven't even popped by to say goodbye." Yugyeom exclaims, slapping his hand down on the arm of the chair he was currently occupying.

"I mean, can you blame them? Who would go from the lives they live to live in our lifestyle?" Mark questions.

"It's for the best, this isn't the kind of life we would want for them." Jinyoung states, Jaebum nods his head in agreement.

"They would be in constant danger if they stayed." Jaebum says.

"Heck, we should go catch that flight then." Amelia says, making the group of men gasp and turn in her direction.

"You guys really need to learn how to lock your door, literally anyone could just walk in at anytime." Aimeeleigh adds on, placing her suitcase near the door.

"Wait. What are you guys doing here?" Bambam questions.

"We need a place to crash, so which of you are gonna take us in?" Aimeeleigh asks.

"So you're not going back to England?" Youngjae asks, to which the girls shake their heads.

"Nah, we couldn't leave you guys behind." Amelia answers.

"I'm not having them stay at mine." Jackson exclaims, holding his hands out.

"Yeah. Me and Youngjae don't have the room." Mark states.

"I still live with my parents." Yugyeom adds, making the girls laugh.

"No offence, but I don't want them at mine." Bambam says, making the girls gasp in shock.

"That's good because I don't wanna deal with yo nasty ass cats." Aimeeleigh responds.

"Hey, don't hate the cats, hate me." Bambam says, holding a hand to his chest, to express his offence.

"Well, I have cats too, so Aimeeleigh won't want to stay at mine." Jaebum states.

"Ain't it obvious?" Mark exclaims, "Amelia should stay with Jaebum and Aimeeleigh should stay with Jinyoung."

"That lowkey makes sense." Amelia comments, nodding her head.

"Yeah that's fine with me." Jinyoung says, nodding his head.

"Me too." Jaebum looks towards Amelia.

"Nice one, we're sorted." Aimeeleigh sighs, before waltzing over to the sofa currently occupied by Mark, Youngjae and Jackson, "Room for a little one?"

*THE END*