1.

MUMBAI,

15TH APRIL 2018,

Malhorta  Industries,

Manik's  pov :

I had been travelling since last 15 hours to reach Mumbai from London.And I reached finally.

My driver along with my assistant Aman were waiting for me at the airport.

I took the airplane travelling as I want to keep my visit private or else the media people will great the buzz which I don't want and infact I want to give surprise visit to my branch to check what's how working and what's all going on.

While getting down from the plane I covered my face with a hoodie so that no one recognises me or else all the crowd won't be able to control as I am the biggest tycoon of the India but never stayed in India.

I came out and saw that Aman was waiting for me to arrive, he came and took my bag from my hands and guided me towards my car.

I immediately slipped into the car and driver began to drive the car.

"Sir" Aman calls me.

"Yes,Aman " I spoke.

"Where,should we visit First??" Aman asks.

"Office " was my cold reply.

After, good 45 minutes we reached near the office.

As I got the glance of the building , tears made my ways.As something, clicked me.

It was Dad, had always been fond, of this type of architecture , the building took me back to the memories of my Dad.

i wiped my tears from the corner so that no one comes to know about my weak side.

As, the world knows that who the Manik Malhorta is.

Ruthless, Arrogant and Angry, youngest tycoon.

As we stepped inside the campus of the office, the car stopped and Aman went to talk to watchman to open the gates, I was observing the campus of my office which had beautiful lawns and surroundings were properly maintained.

It had been Aman went off to get permission to enter inside, as I had lied to him to not reveal my identity to anyone.

As it was surprise visting, so no one knew about me.I guess they must have seen me only in magazines and newspapers.

I lost my patience and walked outside to see what's happening.

There, Aman was trying to explain him that we had meeting and it's we should get the entry but, the security what did next raise my anger and I slapped him hard one.

"Sir", Aman spoke.

"Aman,make sure he gets job no- where " I spoke and went back to car.

Driver drove the car inside.

I stepped down.

Finally, I am standing outside the biggest Empire of India that is Malhorta, industries, I had always dreamt to work here in Mumbai but never got a chance to work here after I lost my Mom and Dad in that dreadful car incident, which changed my life my three- sixty degrees.