5.

Abhi and Mukti  were aware about Manik's feelings for Nandu .They were happy as both of them derseve each other and both were made for each other only.

Manik  was her protective shield in college, he was sometimes possessive about her, even if a boy stares at her , then later at boy was warned by Manik  and Abhi badly.

Manik  and Abhi were hell possessive about her, as they knew  she can be bullied easily in this evil world, anyone can take advantage of her innocence, trio used to scold her to take stand for herself, but she used to always ignore them saying that she don't need to care for herself as she had all of them with her.
Her nature made everyone fall for her.

Nandu  too was attached to Manik, she loves the way he cares for her, the way he scolds her for her silliness, her crazy side just Manik  not even Abhi  and Mukti were familiar to her this side.The way he protects her from all the unwanted stuff around and any situation , he had made a special place in her heart.She too slowly fall in love with him.She unaware of his feelings, but was not knowing about her feelings too.But, Manik  was special to her and will always be special to her.
----

Most of the girls, that too hot Foreign Chicks used to envy Nandu  as Manik used to always stick to her and inspite of there attempts to impress Manik , he never paid any heed to them.Manik  had always ignored all the girls who approached him.

When Nandu  used to ask him the reason.

Why did you say no to her ???....asked Nandu  to him when he rejected to a girl.

Because, I want to be with my best friend and that's Chashmish.....Manik used to answer her with a smile.

His answer used to made her fall more for him.

----

Once Nandu  fell ill badly.
Trio Manik , Abhi  and Mukti  were crying seeing her in pain.She was just a delicate doll who knows only to love and nothing else.

I m fine what's need to cry people....She spoke from the bed.

Manik  couldn't control his tears and he hugged her tightly.He can't even imagine of losing her.She had become an important part of his life.

Chashmish,can't you take care of yourself, not for you but for us ....Manik scolded her.

Sorry,from  next time promise .....Nandu spoke to him.Seeing them Abhi and Mukti were in tears.

Trio had a group hug.

Four of them were each other's pillars like they were best  buddies.

It was the last few days of the college left and they all will be leaving to India soon.

Manik  decided to confess to her but she left prior only before the college ends without inform anyone.

----

In few days,
Nandu ,Mukti were very well mixed up with Manik and Abhi.
In studies too both were each other's competitiors but they both had a friendly competition.

It was Manik  used to spend time with her more.Her innocence,her friendly nature and she was always helping nature was what Manik used to adore about her.
He was always used to be with her.