2.

Manik's pov :

I really can't believe my eyes that my 'chashmish' is standing in front of me almost after long time. I wanted to crush her in a tight hug but maintained control of my emotions.

I missed her alot, I tried to search her after that day when she left unknowingly not letting anyone know where she was leaving.

I was not able to hold my tears back, and they rolled down my cheeks.I really, was feeling numb seeing her standing in front of me and that too alive because when she left I tried to search her but every time my detectives used to disappoint me by asking that they were not able to find her.

But, They was strong hope and believe in me that somewhere my Nandu is alive and today she is present in front of me.

But, one thing is that she is changed totally changed she is not that old Nandu with whom I had fallen in love, she is changed like her dressing style, by seeing I can tell that she is now confident enough to face people, the brave Nandu I think which I always wanted to see during our college days , but that didn't came out , as I was always there to protect her standing like a shield behind her.

I was so drowned in her thoughts , when she appeared in front of me, I was brought back by melodious voice of my Nandu yes, she is my Nandu, she was my Nandu and will always be mine.

"Sir "she called out.

For a moment I was zoned out, like she called me 'Sir', first thought which crossed my mind was that , ' Am I too old that she started to call me Sir??' , I asked  myself and look down to myself to see if "Am I looking like some oldie or not ???", I was busy checking me and her voice again hit by eardrums.

Her voice was still the same, the pleasant and the calm one, which I can just sit and hear.

Seeing me again completely zoned out, she lost her patience and almost roared.

"Sir " she called out.

"Yes" I too replied.

"I am the head of designing department " she spoke.

"Come sit , Chashsmish" I asked her to sit.

Calling me her 'Chashmish' she heard it  and she kept rooted at her place.

"Its Nandini Murthy" she replied with a professionalism in her voice.

That was rude she too knew it, and I too but i ignored that feeling.

"Why to be formal ???Infact, we are friends " I spoke.

"Sorry, Sir, but I don't know you , it will be better if we be professionals only " she spoke which
hurted me a lot.

Listening to her, the expressions changed on my face.

I can feel that she was guilty of her words and looked here and there.

"Okay, so, now I am the head of this branch we need to work together and the reason I call you is that , I need detail analysis of designing, department, after that I will let you know my
plans " I spoke.

"That's fine, except the details soon "saying she rose from her seat and started to walk to leave.

I wanted to stop her.