44.

Target not compeleted still I'm updating, next only after target gets complete ...

*********

In the middle of the room , Manik was standing holding Trisha in his one hand , while another was around Nandu, she was hugging him tight . They stood in that position for soo long untill , Trisha patted on Manik's face, she was uttering something in her baby tone.

Manik looked at Nandu, while at the same time Nandu looked at him.She felt shy under his gaze. She detached herself from him , still looking down. Was she embrassed ?? She wasn't ! Infact , she was feeling shy as the moment their eyes meet, his hypotinizing eyes held some unknown emotion, she tore the eyelock created and looked down in shy. While Manik couldn't help but just smile looking at her. Trisha was patting Manik on his face.

Yes , Princess.....he spoke after getting a pat from Trisha.

She began to point at the frame in her hand, she was pointing at Manik in the frame.

I'm here only baby , I won't go anywhere ........saying he placed a kiss on her cheek while Trisha giggled due to his act.Trisha was pointing at the frame while Manik was nodding at her.

I'm sorry Manik , I just......Nandu spoke up.

It's okay , forget about it......he said as he was least interested in digging that topic again.

Nothing is okay , just listen to me once ....saying she holded his hand and took him to the sofa.

Fine , go on ...he replied.

Nandu sat next to him , while Trisha was on his lap now.

Manik , I got really hyper after reading that , I know that I did wrong by bursting on you , I should have given you a chance to justify your point . I'm really sorry . It's just that reading that useless news I took you in a wrong manner.......she spoke all in front of her still hanging her head down.

I know it was not your mistake , what hurted me was you were not ready to even listen to me for once....he replied her.

I'm really sorry.........she said looking at him.

I've forgiven you long back,this time I returned since my princess needed me, but next time I won't return back , unless and untill you come to get me back.....he replied to her.

That time won't come, I won't repeat this again , instead everytime I'll give you a chance to justify yourself , as I somewhere had the trust that you won't ever hurt me or Trisha , which is clearly visible in your eyes, one time you may speak lie but your eyes won't , the old days I spent with you had made me realise how good person you are , I completely trust you .......she spoke up what she wanted to speak in front of him.

Listening to her, he was shocked , surprised. Her short and sweet words had directly hitted him , he was overwhelmed listening to her.He pulled her into a hug . She too gave in.

I'll try my best not to break your trust, by speaking this words you don't have any idea how much relieve I'm feeling now.....he said breaking the hug.

Thank you Manik , I know our marriage is not like normal one , I was really angry at you for not letting me know the reason for such an tough decision, I know even you I ask you, you won't share, you are as stubborn as Trisha is , I promise that I'll really work on this relationship as value marriage, One gets married once in a lifetime and is really scared bond we share with our partner, I'll try my best , This marriage is not a burden on me and it will never be , I know it must have been tough decision for you to choose this decision, but you choose that path , because of Trisha only , Am I right Manik?.....she asked him.