26.

Dedicated to : PrincessMaNan101 ❤❤

Manik's pov:

I somehow passed my yesterday's day that is Saturday and convinced Nandu not to go to office.

Max was keep me updating about what all his happening there,but my heart was not ready to pay any attention here.

I somehow passed the saturday,in one day my condition was this shattered one and what will be my condition if I ever won't be able to return back to Mumbai.

NO,I won't be able to live.

I woke up and found that i was in different room ,and then i remembered that i was in London.I had my shower quickly and had my breakfast.I sat in the balcony with a cup of coffee and the photo frame in my hand enjoying the beautiful view outside from my window.

Suddenly,my phone buzzed with Nandu's number.I immediately picked it up.

Hello,Manik...she spoke from the other-side.

How are you?...i asked her.

I'm fine,i just called to ask you that Trisha was missing you and I wanted you join with us for breakfast toady....she spoke.

Sorry,I won't be able to join you guys,I have a very important deal to sign toady....i lied to her.

I lied to her.Yes!

I knew that she felt bad,but i had left with no any choice.

It's fine..she replied.

I will video call,just get Trisha beside you ....I spoke to her.

I video call her and she picked it up quickly.I saw that Trisha was sitting in her lap,chewing her stuff teddy-bear.I wish i would pick her up and kiss her whole face.She was looking soo adorable in her red colour frock.

Hello,Princess ...i spoke to her and i guess she recoginsed my voice that she turned her head towards me.

She was trying to snatch the phone from Nandini.

No,baby...Nandini tried to make her understand that I was not physically present there as she was waving at me and asking me to pick her up.

I kept on speaking some sweet words with her and her snatch game of phone was on.

You're becoming naughty baby,leave the phone....Nandu was trying to make her understand but Trisha been naughty was not listening anything to Nandu.

After,talking for sometime i hanged up the call.

Afternoon passed by,

I don't know when my eyes gave up and i drifted to sleep,my sleep got broken due to ringing of my phone.

It was a call from Max.

What happen Max?....i asked him.

Sir,Nandini Ma'am with baby had stepped out of the home just now...he spoke up.

Max keep on following them,don't leave them alone,ask all the body-guards to be around them...i ordered him.

And asked Max to be in touch with me.

Max was on a conference call with me.

Sir,where this Aryan came in middle....he spoke.

What Aryan ?What is he doing now here,that to outside of Nandu's house?

Max,go near Nandu and tell her that I had appointed you as her security guard,go fast near her....i spoke and Max did i had asked him to do.

In no,second Max was travelling with Nandini to market.