30.

Is the update to early ? Happy guys ?

Manik's pov:

I really don't understand what really sometimes Nandini Murthy is upto.Now,she is angry on me as I had just flew to London leaving them both here alone.

But,was I left with anyother option to take that major and drastic step,I don't get from where these girl get this stupid ideas.

I'm fine that she is angry with me,but now this little munchkin of mine too.my Princess too is on her side.

Ohh,God !Please help this time Mr.Manik as he is unable to handle these 2 ladies who mean the world to him.....I prayed to god slienlty asking to help me as these 2 ladies were getting on my nerves.

I took a step forward and reached towards Nandu,but she been knowing me and my intention to apologise took a step forward and ran in the direction of window holding the giggling Trisha in her arms.

Just Great! So,little munchkin is showing my acts,how cool is that!Isn't it ?

It's not cool at all.

Manik Malhorta,brace up yourself for roller coast ride,as you are going to spend your whole life with this stubborn ladies....my mini-me screamed at me.

Ohh,God !.....i sighed in defeat thinking what future had stored for me.I'm really getting tough time in handling this 2 people now and how I'm going to do that in future.

Then,choose someone else...my mini-me screamed again.

Not at all.....I almost screamed in panic imagining myself with someone others.

Nandini was taken back by not soo unusual behaviour and I knew that she must be thinking that I had lost totally.But,who cares ?

Manik Malhorta doesn't gives a damn to anything !

I attitude walked towards the ladies and took a seat beside Nandu on the couch,Nandu was trying to make Trisha understand something as Trisha was snatching the stuff doll and trying to pull her hairs out from it.

Leave that baby,don't pull her hairs....Nandu spoke to Trisha.

But,Trisha instead of listening to her and not paying any heeds to her,just showed her the toothy grin and resumed back to her previous working of pulling the hairs of the doll.Nandu frowned at seeing what all Trisha was doing,Trisha completely ignored her mother and concentrated on her business.Nandu twitched her nose in disappoint.I laughed seeing her condition.She turned towards me and saw that I was laughing at her.

Mr.Manik just go away from here we are not going to talk with you.....she spoke looking towards other side.

I thought she was in jolly mood but no Hilter Nandu was back in her kadus mood.I'm going to have work in manofying this ladies,

Nandu,just listen to me once....I spoke to her.

No way,Mr.Kadus.....she twisted her nose in defeat.

See,I will make you understand everything ......I said but she shifted herself on the otherside on the bed and now Trisha was in middle of two.

Grabbing the opportunity,I shifted closer to Trisha.

Come Princess to me....I spoke to Trisha and forwarded my hands towards her but she too was smart and shifted towards the otherside.

Was she really angry on me?

No,Princess you can't be angry as I can't handle two angry ladies at the same time.

I tried to pick her but she moved back.

Smart Princess like her mother !

Did she really understands everything?

Yes,she understands everything ....my mini-me screamed again.

Now,I'm in real trouble as Princess is not going to listen to me and it gets tougher to handle this stubborn ladies.Help me God ! Help me!

Princess listen to me,don't try to listen to your kadus mother,forget all what she told you yesterday....I spoke to her and tried to pick her up again praying that she comes to me but no she immediately ran towards Nandu.

My badluck Princess....I snatched my head in disappointment.

She is too stubborn......I spoke looking at laughing Nandu who had holded Trisha in her arms while Trisha had hide herself completely in Nandu's embrace.

Hahhahhahahhah,Poor Manik.......Nandu showed her thumb towards me and nuzzled her nose with Trisha while Trisha giggled her heart out.

Hitler Nandu,you are trying to make my Princess on yourside which is not fair.....i Spoke to her.

Everything is fair in love and war.....she spoke and I took a step towards her.

Ohh,really ! What did you really say now ?.....I asked her.

She was confused by my behaviour and Seriously I too was confused which she uttered that Everything-is-fair-in-love-and-war.

She repeated the sentence and I pulled her with a force towards me.

What are doing Manik ?....she asked who was in shock with my stunt.

She was not meeting my eyes and looked down.

What are doing?...she questioned again.

W-A-R.......I spoke up.

Urghhhh,are you mad....she asked and I don't know what was happening with me.

I moved my hands towards her face and put her hair strands behind her ears.

Trisha was crushed in between 2 of us.

I was looking at her angelic face while she kept looking gazing at the floor.

You know you are pretty,did I ever tell you ???.....I asked her holding her.

No,you didn't ....she too replied shyly.

Trisha cried a little asking us to continue our romance afterwards as she was getting in crushed between us two.I shifted a little and saw that was annoyed.

Smart baby who don't want to disturb her parents in romance...I must say.

Then now I'm telling you that you are ugly....I told to her and she was equally shocked listening to me.

Yes,you are.....I replied and she was back to world.

Taking advantage of Nandu I tried to get Trisha to me,but no stubborn baby was not ready to leave her mommy.

So,Mr.Manik stop all your stupid tatics as we are still gussa on you ....she replied and walked away.

Now,I need to think something....saying I started to pressurise my brain to work on how to manofy this stubborn ladies.

*****

Target :300 votes(complete the target i will update tomorrow too )

Hope the part was good ! Do let me know ? If you guys,enjoyed it,let me know!

How much I love Manik and Trisha's bonding?

Trisha is angry on Manik..awwww!

What did you think will Manik do now ?

Thank you !