8.

Manik's pov :

My yesterday's stunt to just talk to Chashmish were hell embrassing.I mean what she must be thinking about me that I am idiot and all.

Like , i was using all non-sense reasons just to talk to her and like a teacher of school who points out every mistake of her student she was trying to counter attack, my each and every question.

But, I must say that my "Chashmish" is grown up a girl.

But, her eyes speak a different story.I want to badly know the reason behind her this dark eyes.

I was soo busy in my thoughts of Chashmsih that I didn't knew care to look in the front that signal was on and I am standing in the middle of the road.

I ignited the car engine and I drive towards the office.

I was going to step in office campus but a guy was beating another guy blue and black, seeing the serious fight going on I walked towards them.

A boy in blue colour suit was beating another guy who seems to be a canteen boy.

What the hell is going on in office campus ??...I asked.

Who are you to question me ?..the guy in the blue suit asked me..

Is has guts as he had questioned the owner of the company.

Why will I tell you ?....He countered back.

Then don't....I too replied where my blood was already boiling in anger but I need to.teach this moron a lesson to mess up with me.

Fine then, but just answer my question why are you beating him...I aksed him.

Sir,... the poor guy opened his mouth to counter his side but stopped when the guy in blue glared him a anger one.

You go on, I promise the person with the wrong deed will be the worst sufferer .....I told him and gestured that boy to speak up from his side.

Sir , I did nothing just I was fixing up the cameras which were removed from the campus at the main office of the new boss ....and I don't know when this sir came up and he dragged me out of my cabin and started to beat me.....he narrated the all.

Then, I remembered that I had informed Aman about the installation of cameras which were missing from the main cabin of mine.

You may go now...I told him and he walked away.

So, What's your name ??...I asked the guy in blue.

I knew that it was his mistake but there was no guilty sign on his face.

Why did you want to know my name to complain, then chuck your thought you won't be able to do anything as I am the owner of this cabin ...he spoke out.

Then who I am ?...I thought for a while.

Really ??...I asked him.

He is definitely someone as he had got so much of ego and power let's me take his class, I decided and put my hand around his neck and we began to walk.