43(B)

If u guys complete the target today, I'll upadte next one tomorrow , so decide u want ...

******
Manik drove harshly, towards office. His eyes were blood shot , while his hold on driving wheel was tight. His mind was still revolving around what Nandu had uttered in anger.

He reached while the guard was confused to see Manik at this early hour if morning. Before , he could wish Manik or say something , Manik aksed the person to open the gate. He did as he was ordered by Manik , while parked the car inside and got down at instant.

He took the elevator and reached his cabin ,while the office boy present in office was  confused to see Manik there.
Manik kicked the door of his cabin in frustration and entered in.
He sat on the chair.

Her words again echoed in his ears , he was going to scatter all the files on floor but the picture of Trio ( Manik , Nandu and Trisha ) caught his attention and he withdrew his hand from the files.

He took the frame, caressed it slowly, his tears made there way.

I love you both Princess and Nandu, but baby your momma doesn't listen to me Only, that day when I got the news that some journalists had printed the wrong news saying that " Manik Malhorta married his employee who already had a child , some useless shit about you and your momma " was written which was irrelevant.  When I was informed about it, I aksed the reporter to take it down as it was a false claim, but the reporter was too adamant to listen to me , instead he was making some false allegations which I wouldn't tolerate and he himself got in trouble by getting in bad mouths of my people, it was his mistake that he got up beaten up. I had not intentionally done that , but that bloody reporter just to increase TRP of his channel , added some masala in the news , despite of my warning that idiot didn't took the news down and he ended up himself in hospital, which I think he deserves as reporter didn't want to listen to me , he was too adamant to publish that news , in newspaper. I don't want you and momma to get hurt so I had did that , but the newspaper lying created all blunder. Before , I would read today's newspaper it was Nandu who took and she took me wrong.  You know baby , what hurted me more was that My Nandu cried because of me. The slap she planted was nothing in front of her hurt face, I had explained her all calmly but no stubborn Nandu doesn't want to listen, I knew that must have not bursted on her but I lost my patience , I'm sorry Princess, i can't keep you and your momma happy , I'm a bad person, I don't derseve you people , and by keeping Nandu in house arrest, I had triggered her more but I was not left with any other option ".....Manik said looking at the frame and caressed it.Resting back on chair he was staring at the frame.

-------

Here, in Malhorta Mansion ,

As soon as , Manik left the house in anger. Aman had ran behind him , but Manik was fast to leave the place in car .
Mary Aunty too left Nandu's room , while only Pinky was present in the room. Pinky was playing with Trisha.
While , Nandu was still sulking in anger at Manik.

Max was downstairs giving instructions to guards.
Aman saw that Manik had left the house , he sensed that he was too angry , Aman was scared as he was well aware of Manik's anger issues . He knew that Manik would go to office only, so he cross-checked by calling in office . When Aman was confirmed that Manik was in office in sighed in relief.

I need to talk to Ma'am....saying he walked towards Nandu's room.
The door was locked , he knocked it and Pinky opened the door .

There Nandu stood looking outside the window , she was facing that side so he was unable to see her tears.