37.

The driver stopped the car in front of the house, seeing the huge Mansion Trisha was gleaming in happiness.

Ha, ha, ....saying she began to wave at the house.

While Nandini was staring outside.She knew that Manik had a big house, as once during there college times he had shown them it's pictured.Seeing his huge Mansion she wouldn't control herself from travelling back to her memories.

Her big Mansion her everything which was not any longer hers.She appeared her hands to wipe her tears but Manik had taken Trisha's tiny hands in his hands and he wiped away her tears.

Manik had seen through the corner of his eyes that Nandini was missing her family when her eyes fell on his house.

I promise Nandu to make you and Trisha forgot all those bad phases and hope we three start a new life with this journey.....he thought looking at her.

To cheer up Nandu he decided to tease her.

Baby ask your mommy not to cry .....Manik spoke to her and Trisha made a crying face getting that Nandu was crying.

Manik saw that Trisha was about to cry.

No baby no....he tried to make her quite and she was quiet.

Your daughter is just like you crybaby, no, in fact, you have made her crybaby....Manik decided to tease her and make her smile.

Listening to him Nandu was fuming in anger like a balloon ready to burst anytime soon.

Just shut up Manik....she replied to him and looked away.

The driver opened the door for Manik to step out, and another one opened the door for Nandini.

Nandini uninterested got down as she was tied with him if she wants to run away she won't run away now. She was now not Nandini Murthy, she had got a new identity Nandini Manik Malhorta.

Seeing the huge building Trisha began to jump in Manik's lap while seeing her happy Manik smiled in content.

No matter how much Nandini tries to run away from her past and Manik, Trisha will always bind them together. She was that tight thread which had connected them together still now in spite of all the past sufferings as last few months had been a terrific trauma to both of them.

Nandini had already got down and stood outside waiting for the naughty duo to get down. But they were taking more than usual time to get down.
As Trisha was in Manik's lap he was not able to get up as she was hugging him a bear a tight one not letting him get separate from her.

Manik tried to call to Nandini but instead, Trisha began to cry and he got that she doesn't want to leave him.
The person who had opened the door saw that Manik was struggling to get up.
He forwarded his hand to Manik for help but Trisha again like a possessive baby who is for her father began to sob louder.

Manik got that she is just getting possessive at him, he instead asks the person to hold the door and holding Trisha as it is he got up slowly taking care that it won't hurt him or her.Such a possessiveness Baby, I love you....saying he kissed her on the cheek.

Come let us go inside I need to show you whole and your filter mommy is waiting for us in sun......he spoke to her and he walked towards angry Nandini who was observing the surrounding.

Come to Nandini let's go...Manik spoke to her.

What took you so long to get down from car? I was waiting for you guys for a long time and I have lots of other work to do rather than wasting my time so can we...Nandu spoke in anger.

Express train go slowly nothing it's so Hot outside and the temperature too here had risen up so we were waiting for the hot lava to cool down Mrs.Murthy oops sorry Mrs.Malhorta....he spoke in little teasing tone to make her angrier.

Trisha was not getting what all was happening, seeing the butterfly she began to move in Manik's arms.She was waving at that. Manik saw that.

Baby, we will enjoy but afterwards, as if we won't step into the house now then this burning hot lava can erupt out of the volcano and can burst anytime soon....he spoke up trying to gain Nandini's attention.

Trisha was giggling listening to him as she was seeing the butterfly revolving around them.

After she listened Manik she was very angry as he like always was pulling her leg just to make sure that she will be happy, but all the happenings were frustrating whole day and Manik's act of making her agree to his every term was getting on his nerves.

Controlling, her rage she took a deep breath.

Manik Malhorta can you hand me, my daughter,, please...Nandu asked controlling her anger.

Why soo ?.... Manik asked raising her eyebrows.

Manik hand her to me now ...she asked him patiently.

But...Manik tried to speak.

Manik please.....she spoke up.

Manik forwarded Trisha to Nandu but Trisha snuggled close back to Manik and she was stuck close to Manik.

I-CAN'T-HELP -ANYTHING...Manik spoke up and raised his hand in defeat.

You're spoiling her...Nandu spoke up.

I'm not...Manik retorted back at her.

This continued for the next 10 minutes, this two standing that the entrance was only arguing like kids.

Servants present there were staring at them like they were seeing some aliens fighting.
Both of them conscious that people were staring at them so Manik and Nandu stopped arguing.

Manik asked them all with a gesture what are you staring at us.
They all left smiling.

Nandu was looking down as she was angry at him but when he started to argue she too forgetting all was arguing with him.

Come let's go Mrs.Malhorta....he spoke up just to annoy her more.

My foot....she stamped her foot on his lightly and walked past him.

Idiot wifey! It's hurting ....saying he hissed in pain and followed her.

Here, Nandu's heart was beating at a faster rate, she was waiting for him to come so that they will step inside together.

Manik came near.

What happened?...he asked her.

Nothing ....came to her reply.

Come let's go then ....saying he pushed the door and they were going to step their feet inside but a high pitch voice hit their eardrums.

How dare you both enter?  just wait  there ...the sound was loud enough to make them shocked.

~~~~
Target : 400 + votes

Nandini is angry at Manik, poor Manik?

Manik loves to irritate Nandini and Nandu is too getting annoyed at him...hehhehhehehh😂😂

Who is now a new person in the house? What did you guys think who must be he or she??😀

Thank you !!