50(C)

Happy holi!❤

*****

Yaar Nandu stop moving ....Manik said to Nandu who was struggling to come out of his hold.

Urghhh...urghhh... She said slowly.

What ?...He asked her.

She eyed at his hands.

Ohh, that's because you were about to shout wait let me remove it....saying he removed his hands.

Wait, let me get the broom Malhorta....She said eyeing the broom.

Chota Bheem cool down we can talk down why are you making me a victim of domestic violence.....Manik asked her sadly.

You are asking me ? Just great Manik, just great move aside or see, I'm warning you leave me , go to  that Chudail Ruhi. What she calls you Motu ?....Nandu said angrily moving his hand away.

Are you jealous Nandini Malhorta ....Manik asked her tugging her hairs behind.

While, his hot breathes falling on her face were making her weak to stand , her hand reached to clutch his shirt tightly while Manik pulled her by waist.

For the first time they were soo close. Her heartbeats were beating with faster pace while stomach had butterflies.

Answer me ....He asked her huskily placing a forehead kiss to her while she closed her eyes.

She closed her eyes to feel his touch when she feel him drawing patterns on her bare back.

Manikk...She moaned clutching his shirt while he was sensuously rubbing her bare back.

Yes, Nandu ....He asked bitting her earlobe.

Manikkkk...a moan escaped her mouth while he turned her around and plastered her body to wall.

Her bare back of her gown was facing him now . He pinned her both the hands to wall and started to place wet kisses on her back . He moving up planted a kiss on her neck, while she lost her balance due to sweet torture. He holded her with her waist. Turning her around he kissed her both the eyes slowly then he kissed her right and left cheek.

I didn't like it when Arya complimented you ....He said sadly.

Why jealous?....She asked to tease him.

I'm not jealous...saying he began to place wet kisses on her throat.

You look beautiful...he complimented her while she blushed at his statement.

His gaze feel on her lips while she saw him staring at her lips, she closed her eyes in response letting him know that she trusts him.
Next moment , he kissed at the corner of her lips slowly. That was few seconds kiss and Nandu was blushing.

You need not to be jealous of Ruhi, she is like a sister to me ...Manik said holding her by waist while she garlanded her hands around his neck.

And you too need not to be jealous of Arya, he is Trisha's mamu so he is like a brother to me....Nandu said pinching his nose.

Awww, Nandu ....He said tickling her while she began to laugh her heart out.

Stop Manik my stomach is paining...She said in between her laughs while he contiuned tickling her.

She ran out of his clutch, he was behind her. Both of them in their tom and Jerry fight had changed the face of the room. Nandu was sandwiched between him and wall, Manik smirked getting that she won't run now.

You are trapped now Nandu...He said coming closer to her.

Manik, don't. I will empty this bottle on you ...saying she grabbed the bottle in her hand.