76.

Time flies quickly , Trisha was almost of one and half year old. She was speaking quite few words properly and most of them still in her broken baby language which would make anyone smile at her cuteness.

From the time she had learned walking, handling her was out of Manik and Nandu's control.

Leave her for a second on the floor, and she will go and roam around and would get indulge into something making her momma and Dadda tensed.

Manik and Nandu would spent half of their running behind her to make her wear her cereal, drinking milk and Trisha were quite opposite poles. Only, Manik would make her drink the milk, if Manik was there Trisha would gulp down the milk or else Nandu had to whole keep running behind Trisha.😂😂

Manik and Nandu ever more protective over Time, Manik's protectiveness towards Trisha was increasing.

Even if ,He was not ready to leave her alone for a single second. Even if he was in office he would time to time call and ask Nandu about Trisha.

Nandu somewhere still fear for Trisha, and won't let Trisha move away from her eyes, But, little devil always trouble her momma since she had started to walk around.

Getting , that Nandu was busy or something Trisha would quickly ran away out of the room or hide behind the curtains making Nandu all panic.😂

It was a normal day, Manik was in office. Nandu had placed Trisha on bed and was arranging Trisha's clothes.

Trisha took that as a chance and got down quickly from the bed and taking baby steps, moved out of the room.

Nandu was well aware of Trisha's antics, so she began to shout Trisha's name but Trisha was no Where to be seen. Nandu searched for Trisha everywhere but Trisha was no Where to be seen, so she called Manik.

Fear already engulfed Manik and he rushed home, when Nandu informed him, he along with rest of the people were busy searching Trisha.

It was from last 1 hour people were searching Trisha like mad people but she was not be seen no where.

Where did she went ? Princess, see Dadda is home .....Manik said as he was already in tears not finding  his Princess.

Manik, Trisha . It was all my mistake I must I have been careful with her, I knew she has learnt walking and keeps on running here and there .....Nandu said hugging him.

Aman, did you search her in the garden ......Asked Manik to Aman who stood hanging his head down as Trisha was missing.

Manik bent down to pick his tie which was fallen down and his eyes landed on his Princess which was under the bed sleeping holding her stuff doggie in her hand. Such, an naughty baby she was ! 😄😄

Nandu , see this naughty baby is hiding here and she is sleeping here , so we were not able to find her .....Manik spoke wiping out his tears drained face and slowly took Trisha out from under the bed.

Nandu seeing Trisha, hugged her tightly and kisses her whole face.

----------
In the office ,
Trisha was almost 2 years old. Nandu in these days need to go office as she had taken up the responsibility of a project.

So, Nandu used to take Trisha with her. Handling 2 year old Trisha, was a tough task. Trisha won't sit in one place.

She will roam around while office with her stuff toy and car in her hand jumping around here and there.

Trisha even started to recognise some people in office , and they too got familiar with this cute baby, who only spread happiness and joy as she roamed around office flaunting her two cute tiny pony tails.