52.

Manik, I want to go home please ....Nandu pleaded to him holding his hand tightly.

Chashmish, no need to worry I'm here darling....he said to calm her down.

Manik, where is Trisha?....suddenly Nandu got up from her place with a jerk.

Princess is with Ruhi and Arya, she is fine. See she is there enjoying .....Manik said kneeling in front of her wiping her tears drained face.

Manik,I'm not strong please can I go home and keep my baby away from this people, they are here to take my baby, you know na, I can't stay without her....Nandu said sobbing , not seeing her in pain and het vulnerable condition, Manik hugged her tightly.

Calm down Nandu, calm down Chashmish they are not here to take Princess, no one is taking her away, her Dadda won't let anyone harm Princess......Manik spoke calming Nandu down, glaring the two people with death glares.

Manik, please ....She cried looking at him as he broke the hug.

She just wanted to hide her somewhere from this evil people.

Do you trust me?...Manik asked her.

I do...She replied.

Then can you give me 2 minutes....he asked her. She nodded at him.

Manik withdrew his hand from hers and walked towards Nandu's uncle and his son Shreyash.

Manik, grabbed Shreyash's collar, Nandu flinched back in fear. Manik left him immediately getting that she is frightened.

Remember, not to cross Nandu's and Trisha's path again, you had made them suffer enough, I have send you to jail but I'm leaving you, your deeds are not so cruel that you people need to be punished, I'll make sure you people rot in jail if you ever try to come into between their lives, now they are none to you, they are Malhorta's now so stay away from them, inspite of  Nandu's brother's and bhabhi' s dead you made her living like a hell, you have already paid for that by loosing all your property, I'll make sure you won't be remain alive if you try to harm them again , you Shreyash get out of your dreams of marrying Nandu , she is now Nandini Manik Malhorta, and you Mr.Uncle Trisha is daughter of Manik Malhorta, half heir of Malhorta Industries, dare you send those non-sense papers again to Nandini, All the Murthy Industries are transferred in the name of Nandu Ana Trisha, you people are out of their lives, so now leave my cabin and office before I call police....Manik roared angrily at them.

Nandu's Uncle and Shreyash were thrown out by Manik. These people had came to sign the deal with Manik, but it was all Manik's plan to expose them in front of Nandu and to erase her fear.

The day Manik got the letter regarding Trisha's adoption, he started to dig Nandu's history and he got to know about what all happened in the past. He was shattered himself, but made him soo strong for HIS LIFELINES.

If he had been shattered no one would have stood for them.
That day, Manik was sitting in his cabin staring at pic of his Nandu and Trisha when Arya paid him a visit as Arya was back to India.

Arya found him smiling at the frame, Arya asked him why Manik is soo happy. When, Manik told him the reason that he got married to Nandu, he even informed about Trisha to Arya. But, seeing the picture Arya was super happy as it was Nandu his bestfriend and his doll.

Nandu and Arya are childhood friends, Arya was out when all the fiscao was going on Nandu's life . He had helped her to settle in Mumbai too, in that span Trisha became close to Arya. Arya was always there for Nandu. He had been her support system since she had lost her brother and bhabhi. Arya was more like a caring brother to her. But, when Aryan entered Nandu's life Arya was busy in his some important project so he was out of country but was in contact with Nandu .