19.

Happy friendship day!!❤❤

Manik's pov:

My phone buzzed with Aman's number,and I lazily picked up as it was ringing from past 5 minutes.

Hello Sir ...He spoke up.

Aman,let me sleep ...I spoke still in sleepy tone.

I guess he laughed from other side.

Aman,I am sleepy don't disturb....I spoke to him and was going to hang but his keywords made me open my eyes with a jolt.

Sir,it's 8 and I guess you had missed your gym ...He spoke controlling his laugh.

What ?...I asked to him.

Yes Sir ...he replied.

Fine,I will get ready and don't laugh it happens afterall we are human...I spoke to him.

Yes,but not everyone is Manik Malhorta  ...He spoke up and laughed loudly.

I got that he was taunting me.

Amannnnn....I shouted on him but already he had disconnected the phone.

I hurriedly went downstairs getting ready to leave for office.

I was leaving without breakfast so I walked passed fastly as I don't want to be getting caught by Mary Aunty.

I was going to step out still a stern voice hit my ears.

Manik....She called up.

I turned around and looked back that he was in angry mood.

Sorry...I spoke up looking down.

Have your breakfast and then go .....She spoke up.

I am late ,I will have something in canteen ...I spoke up slowly.

I am not telling you,infact I am ordering you ....She spoke in angry tone.

I slienlty walked towards the table and sat to have my breakfast.

Mary Aunty served me aloo paratha which were my favourite and i had it slowly taking my time enjoying it to fullest.

I looked up as I finished the last bite that Aunty was happy seeing me having the breakfast.

I was done.

I walked upto her.

Thank you for breakfast and I promise I won't miss it from tomorrow...I said and walked out grabbing my coat.

She had a smile of satisfaction playing on her face.

I sat inside the car and driver drove towards the office.

We were in the mid-way and thought of Nandu crossed my mind.

Drive towards Nandini's house ..I ordered the driver and he did the same.