10.

Nandini 's pov:

I had been avoiding Manik  whole day today.I was working in my cabin on important project which we need to submit this week.

I had not kept the track of the time. My phone buzzed with Pinky's number asking about when I was going to return as it was too late and I had not returned back still.

My eyes which were guled to the computer screen turned in the direction of the clock to see that it was too late.

I closed my laptop and in hurry stuffed all the essentials inside my bag and walked out,as I knew that if I would be more late then I won't be getting any auto at this time.

It was from past 15mintues I was waiting for auto but there was no any sign of auto.I was trapping my feet in nervousness when a car stood by my side.

Known sound of voice hit my eardrums and I looked in that direction.It was none other than Manik .He had lowered down his window of the car.

Come Nandini,let me drop you ..he spoke.

But,I don't want him to get indulge in my life so I denied his proposal.

I thought that he will leave the place,but who knows him better than me as expected he was sitting on the back-seat of his car still having hope that I will join him.

Listen,it's not safe for you to travel alone,so just get in...he spoke.

I denied him and he waited for sometime and drove away.

I felt bad for him,as I once again hurted him for no reason.

He was just doing what's good for me,but I was least interested to get his help due to my stubbornness as his one act and I will be friend with him all again.

I was waiting for any transport but there was no sign of any vehicle, as the surroundings grew dark I started to get afraid.

I was praying to god that I will be able to get vehicle faster,but alas I guess my luck was bad and I guess destiny had some other plans for me.

I was searching here and there,a loud noise of group of boys hit my eardrums.I was startled by that source of voice.

I turned around to see that a group of 4 boys was walking in my direction.

I began to sweat up badly not able to get what's happening and what's going to happen.

They were walking in my direction and I stood there numb not able to react what to do.

I had accepted the help from Manik but no I am way to stubborn to accept anyone's help now I will suffer what the consequences will be .

They stood exactly in front of me.

See,just leave my way ...I spoke to them but that was very meekly as they started to laugh back at me.

Come baby let's drop you at your place....a boy spoke and came dangerously close to me and I closed  my eyes in fear but he never touched me.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that there was no one in front of me.

Where did they went?..I spoke and turned around to see if I would find them or it was there some plan to trap me but they were totally out of my sight.