53.

All the happy smiling faces returned home after all the drama in office, around 7 in the evening.

Nandu was talking with Arya,and Ruhi, while Manik and Trisha were busy in their father-daughter time.

Don't these people look cute together? I mean see, we are here all, talking but they are busy in their world...Ruhi said adoring the two.

Manik loves her more than anyone, Trisha has been his world, if he wish then he won't let her be away from him.

He is possissive for her. These both completely forget about others when they have each other...this time Nandu said with a smile.

Oyyee, Malhorta stop spoiling her with sweet words, I know she is smart like her buddy, so she won't fall prey to your words.....Arya said to gain Manik's attention .

I guess cartoon is hungry...Manik asked him teasingly. Whatever Malhorta, bye ladies will be back soon after freshen up, I'm hungry ...Arya Said running away, Ruhi too went to freshen up.

Now, only Nandu, along with Manik and Trisha were standing in hall.

Manik give her too me, you too get freshen up and join us....Nandu said to Manik.

Come then....he said to her.

Where are you coming ?your room is this way...she pointed at his room.

I'll get freshen up in your room, then I'll run quickly into my room change my clothes into comfortable clothes and join you, isn't I smart person?...he said walking up the stairs and standing in front of her room.

Such an lame idea, give her to me, go freshen up and come back we all will go down together....she replied taking Trisha from him who was sucking her thumb.

It's bad habit baby, not to do that...he said to Trisha ruffling her hairs. Manik.

why did you always spoil her hairs....Nandu asked him angrily.

Mini-Monster. see how happy she gets, what's your problem yaar kadus Mini-monster...he said again ruffling Trisha's hair, as if getting that her momma and dadda are fighting with each other on such a silly issue, began to giggle out loudly.

See, even my daughter is on my side, don't you agree with me Princess?.....he asked Trisha making his Mini-monster more angry.

Just go and freshen up Manik Malhorta, don't make your Mini-monster angry....she said to him passing a angry glare.

Did you call yourself, Mini-Monster? Hahahhahhah, that's was soo funny, Trisha now-onwards call momma Mini-monster....Manik said to Trisha.

Out now....saying Nandu pushed Manik out of her room and closed the door.

Manik returned to his, into washroom got freshen up , wore his comfortable clothes, and ran towards Nandu's room.

Here, Nandu just placed Trisha in her baby cradle and went on to check the water for Trisha to bath, there was a knock on the door.

Hearing, the sound of Manik shouting Nandu's name Trisha become alerted and looked towards door making some noise gaining Nandu's attention.

I know , I know it's your Dadda. opening the door baby....saying Nandu opened the door, while Trisha flashed her toothy grin to Nandu.

Manik...before Nandu would say anything, he walked in ignoring Nandu and picked up Trisha.

Baby, see your dadda is so fast in getting up ready, momma is lazy woman, you do one thing you shift to my room, then I'll make you ready fast,and I don't even need to run soo much to meet you...he said to Trisha twriling her around.