55(B)

Nandu, listen to me....Manik spoke trying to make her understand.

No, no , no I know you will give justification, which I don't want to listen....she spoke with a grumpy face and sat facing to otherside. 

Chashmish....he called out her, keeping his hand on her shoulder. 

Dare  you touch me...she kinda warned him in her drunk tone. 

Fine, sorry.....saying he moved his hand back.

You better be........she said to him, moving towards him stumbling upon her feet. 

Be careful...he said getting up to help her, but she stopped my her hands gesturing she would manage.

Nandu folding her hands stood in front of him. He was scared thinking what all was cooking in her brain, as this drunk Nandu Manik can't handle at all. 

Give me your phone.....Nandu asked him forwarding her palm.

Why phone ?.......he asked her.

Are you giving your phone or not?...asked Nandu.

You, first tell me then I'll hand it over to you....Manik said gulping down the lump formed in his throat. 

Fine, then I'm calling Uncle and telling him that you are cheating on me and my daughter. Uncle, Arya, Ruhi, Max, Aman , Mary Aunty come fast Manik Malhorta cheated me......she spoke rather shouted and began to cry. 

Nandu stop yaar....he spoke covering her mouth with his hands. 

Remove the hand....she said in between her yells.

First, you be quiet I'll remove it....he said. 

Instead, bite his hand and he automatically withdrew his hand from her mouth. 

Oucchhhh.....he yelled in pain.

That's called Tit for tat.....she spoke and pulled him closer.

What are you searching yaar Chashmish?...he asked still holding his hurt hand, which had a little hurt on it, as he saw she was searching something in his shirts pocket.

If you won't give me phone, I need to search it, such an dumbo you are Manik....Nandu said hitting him lightly on his forehead continuing with her work.He rubbed his forehead.

There is nothing in phone Nandu.....he said to her.

Now, I'm doubting there is something serious which you are definitely hiding Manik, because you just called me Nandu instead of Chashmish....she spoke in her sad tone.

Don't cry please, take this.....he said handing his cell-phone to her. Like, a small getting his candy her happiness knew no bounds, she grabbed it in her hands and pressed the button to unlock it, but there was a password to it. 

It has a password......she said with a sad pout. Seeing her making cute, adorable faces Manik got lost into her cuteness.

Manik, tell me the password to unlock it or else get ready to buy a new phone......she shouted at him.

Before, his phone would hit the ground, he hold it. 

Let me put the password....he said to her.

I know,i know , I know, it's the name of that chudail na, so you are not letting me know it, right ?.......she asked him angrily. 

It's nothing like that Nandu................he said to her.

Then, tell me ....she demanded to him.

Nandu-Trisha....he said and she started to type she word slowly slowly by searching on the screen. Finally, the lock got unlocked and the screen flashed her and Trisha's picture on it.