14.

Do vote on SNEAK PART TOO...

Should  I update one more part tomorrow???😀

Nandini was working in kitchen when Manik returned with Trisha in his arms.

Take this ....he said handling the files to her.

Yes,he had handed her 2 files so that she can take more time to complete the work and till that he can spend time with Trisha.

Okay,I will complete ....she responded drying her hands with the cloth and took the file.

Give her to me ...Nandu asked to him.

Let her be with me ...he responded.

She will trouble will ....Nandu spoke.

No she won't.....he replied.

But.....she spoke.

Please ....he pleaded.

Okay....she replied.

Come baby,let's go to play ...Manik  spoke to baby and took her out in living room.

Nandu  went in her bedroom and started to complete the file.

Manik and Trisha were playing with her stuff toys.

Princess I will come daily to play with you now ....he spoke to her while she was giggling in his arms when he took her and kissed her cheeks.

After sometime,
Nandu came out to see the best scenario that Manik  was resting on couch and had closed his eyes she guessed that he must be sleeping.

He had hold Trisha safely in his arms and she had slept.

Nandu smiled seeing at them.She don't want to wake them up but Manik has an important meeting so she decided to wake him up.

Nandu shook him and he woke with A jolt.

What ...he asked.

Speak slowly she is sleeping ....Nandu told him.

Manik  saw that Trisha was lying on his chest clutching his shirt in her tiny fists.

She is soo cute you know that ....he asked.

I know she is cute ....replied Nandu taking Trisha carefully from him.

Nandu carried her in the bedroom and made her sleep properly.

Take this they are done ...she said to him handling the files once she returned back in the living room.

He looked tensed out,Nandu felt bad for him but controlled her emotions.

Sorry I disturbed you in the morning ....he spoke.

It's totally okay ......she replied.

Okay fine I will leave ....Manik spoke while getting up from his seat.