55(C)

Morning, Nandu stirred in sleep as sun-rays broken up her sleep. She moved and found that she had clutched someone's hand in her sleep. She opened her eyes to see most adorable scene, Trisha was sleeping over Manik's stomach peacefully.Nandu was staring at both of them with soo much love . 

How much I love this both !......she concluded looking at them.

Did I see love this both ? Yes, I love Trisha, but Manik?....she thought and next moment she was blushing.

I like him and may be soon I will love him, infact I love him just need a perfect time to confess my feelings for him, I have loved him from college time.....she concluded happily blushing at her own thoughts. She removed Manik's hand from hers and walked till balcony to grab some fresh air, letting father-daughter enjoy their sleep. 

Nandu walked inside as her buzzed with the alarm, when she picked it up her eyes fell on the open gallery of her phone. She dismissed alarm and clicked on the gallery. Seeing, the pictures of Manik in girly dress it made her sense what all happened. She started to get how yesterday was terrible for her. She had troubled him a lot. His dance remembering that she was laughing, while next she was scrolling his pictures through her phone and laughing at her creative.

So, I had fun yesterday......she asked herself going through the pictures.

But, I troubled Manik a lot, What he must be thinking of me ? Such an idiot girl I'm ? How I'm going to face him ?.....all kinda thoughts occupied her mind . She was thinking how she was going to face him, till then Trisha had opened her eyes and was searching for her momma, hearing to Trisha's voice, Nandu reached out to  Trisha and slowly picked her up. Seeing, momma Trisha rested in Nandu's arms and again dozed off. Nandu made Trisha sleep in her baby monitor. 

Nandu went and sat next to Manik on the bed, bitting her nails in fear thinking what will be the consequences will Manik wakes up.

No, idea but I'm sure kadus will be angry on me?.....she thought bitting her nails in fear.

That was not my mistake I drank the thandaai, why to fear kadus ?....thinking she dashed into washroom to have her bath. Getting all dolled up she was making her hairs in front of dressing table. When, through the mirror her gaze meet with Manik's who was staring at his wife lovingly. Nandu felt shy and looked down, Manik got down from the bed and walked towards her. When, his cold hands come in contact with her bare back, she moaned. He took the hanging string of her dress and tied it. She closed her eyes feeling his hands doing magic on her back. He moved in front of her, and held her chin in his hand.

Do you know , you look more pretty when you wear this  dress, red colour suit you....he spoke genuiely.

Thank you.....she mouthed blushing at his compliment.

Today . is going to be my good day because I have seen my pretty wifey's and daughter's face first in the morning, I wish to start my each and every day in same way.....he said kissing her forehead lovingly. 

I like you.....she said hugging him out of shyness. 

Awww, I like you too wifey.....he replied too, with a smile. He felt soo happy listening to her, that she too had started to accept him as her husband. 

Manik's eyes fell on her phone, where his pictures she was seeing at. 

So, wifey Malhorta was enjoying my make-over of yesterday?.....he asked with a sad pout. 

Ohhh, yes! I made you dance, and dressed you up like a girl that's was too funny, isn't it?.....she asked him.

Funny, yes it was really very funny.....he replied with frown while seeing his expressions Nandu was laughing at him.