24.

Here you go ,PrincessMaNan101 thank you for all the love!❤

Here go with next update,back to back update ! 

I will be trying my best to give updates daily if possible !Should I???😁

Happpyy Readingg !!

***

Manik's pov :

I picked up the sleeping Trisha in my arms and walked towards Nandini's house.

All the way,I was adoring the bundle of happiness which was sleeping Calmly and peacefully in my arms.

Will I ever be again to see this bundle of cuteness again ?
Will I ever be able to play with her?

I will miss u baby.

I hope  you remember me,when you grow up as I will be leaving you and my Chashmish and going far away....I spoke kissing Trisha's forehead and wiped the tears which were going to fall.

But,I can't be weak at this moment of time or else I won't be able to leave you people who had become my source of living since I had returned back to India.

Reaching near the door I was in a dilemma how I am going to inform Nandini that I will be leaving them.

No!I can't create this blunder by informing Nandini or else I know the consequences that she won't be able to handle herself,already she had suffered a lot and I know what I have to do.

I won't inform her anything.

I pressed the door-bell and in no second Pinky opened the door.

I walked inside and seeing Nandini's condition my heart ached.

She was sitting resting with a frame in her hand of Trisha and her.She without blinking her eyes was staring at that frame.
Her face was devoid of any expressions.
She was looking pale and face was drenched of tears.

I baldly wanted to kill that bloody person who had made her cry .

I will make sure to take the revenge from that person who had made her cry.
My both the lifelines had cried toady because of some useless creature.

I wanted to smash his or her face badly,but I guess that person has luck so he or she had escaped from my clutches.

I wish I would take Nandu and princess far away from this evil world far away and hide them somewhere where there would  be no any trace of evilness around them.

Wish I would absorb all the pain Nandu is going through.

I am Sorry Chashmish ,please forgive me as I am leaving forever! 

Nandu....I called her and she uppered her gaze.

When her eyes fell on my hands which were holding Trisha,she ran towards me.

I walked towards her and handed her princess.

Manik,my baby she is fine .....she spoke letting her tears fell from her eyes.

Yes she is fine,she is sleeping ......I assured her.

Nandu took her carefully and checked her hands and legs if she had got some wounds or not.

She kissed her forehead and took her in lap.

I stood there watching both.

Nandu saw that I was standing from passed few minutes.