49.

As soon as , Nandini drifted to sleep. Manik opened his eyes ,who was pretending to sleep.

Baby, your momma is smart I must say, and I'm an idiot as I didn't get her intention of asking me whether I have a girlfriend or not, when she asked I answered her honestly, but momma took me in wrong way . She must have got that your dadda only loves your momma and you, but your duffer momma got upset after listening to my answer, so I spoke in sleep that I love only your momma, and your duffer momma doesn't got the signal Baby,I'm little confused about your momma's feeling , I don't want to hurt her by confessing my feelings, we both will make her confess it....Manik spoke patting Trisha slowly.

Slowly, patting Trisha he too drifted to sleep don't know when.

Morning ,
Manik was the first to wake up , it was 8 still he was sleeping peacefully holding Trisha in his hands. Trisha had woke up , but seeing that she was caged in her dadda's arms, her smile grew wider. She wanted him to open his eyes and cuddle her. She slowly rubbing her eyes with her tiny hands, opened her eyes slowly. She made a sound to get Manik's attention, here Manik was having his beauty sleep don't know after how many ages. Getting no response from Manik , Trisha moved her hand towards her face and patted him slowly.

Manik feeling soft tiny hands on his face, but hit him that yesterday he had slept holding Trisha in his arms. He slowly opened his eyes to see a smiling Trisha waving at him. A wide smile crept on his face. Nothing can be more beautiful than this to start his morning with. He holded her properly and sat with her in his lap. His sleep had flew away the moment he opened his eyes and the bundle of happiness in front of him making efforts to wake him up.

Good morning Princess....saying he picked up her and rose het in air While, Trisha giggled at his act.

Good morning again Baby, this is best morning you know .....saying he again kissed her on her cheeks. While , she snuggled close to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

Is my Princess sleepy ?...asking her he got up slowly from the bed and walked towards the window to show Trisha, some birds as she was rubbing her eyes in sleep.

While , walking sleeping Nandu caught his attention.

So, your momma is still sleeping ....Manik said looking at Nandu was sleeping like a teddy bear all cuddled up in her duvet.

Seeing , Nandu Trisha waved at her telling that she wants to go to her momma.

Princess her have some sleep, let me show you some birds....saying he opened the window.

Sunrays, but upon their face directly , while Trisha closed her eyes in irritation and hided herself in his hug. She hugged him.

So, sunrays are disturbing my Princess, let's go inside....saying he closed the window and walked inside.
Closing the window , they both stood looking at the birds which were chripping out. When a bird used to fly near window, Trisha used to wave at it , and giggle.

While, Manik kept on explaining her birds names as if she was getting them.

Come let's go inside now...He said and he walked inside.

His eyes , reached to the clock. Seeing the date and time his eyes widen in shock.

Happy 6 months Princess....saying he kissed her cheeks lightly, he had shouted so loud in happiness totally forgetting that Nandu was having her beauty sleep.

I'm soo happy Princess......shouting happily he raised her air.

Nandu who was sleeping woke up, on hearing his shouts.

Rubbing, her eyes like a kid, getting irritated she moved towards Manik who was unaware of her as he was busy with Trisha.

Manik, why the hell you are shouting in morning?...She asked him.

Duffer , Chashmish, Princess completed 6 months today ,and I'm sorry happy ....saying he lightly pecked her cheek.

He was lost in his happiness that he didn't knew what he did in his happiness. On his action Nandu's mouth remain wide open, her sleep flew open and she was wide awake.

Ewwww, Manik did you pecked my cheek without brushing your teeth ....She asked him realising that he was still in his yesterday's night suit.

Yes , why what's the problem with that?...He asked tickling Trisha.

How can you do this Manik? ...She asked getting annoyed.

On getting what he had done , he looked down not meeting his gaze With her.

Answer me Manik Malhorta ?...She asked him.

Why did you want me to kiss you after brushing me teeth then for that also I'm ready?....he replied her with a wink.

Ewww, Manik such an unhygenie person you are ...Nandu said pushing him away.

I know you enjoyed it and that was in happiness, so after brushing I will give you one, no two, no three ...He was going to say further but Nandu stopped him.

It's enough for today, you idiot ....she replied and hit him playfully.

Your momma made me late , I have lots of things to arrange for your party Princess...Manik said wiping Trisha's face as she was chewing her frock.
He removed it from her mouth and handed her stuff toy , Trisha got engrossed in palying with that.

Which party Manik?...Nandu asked getting confused.

My Princess completed 6 months so there is a celebration today, because of you I got late as i wanted to go to temple , infact we have decided to go to temple , but no Sleepy Chashmish had to sleep, now when will we go to temple and you need to get her ready too, and I know how much time you take to get yourself ready ....he said in dramatic tone.

Enough Manik Malhorta , it's for first time I woke up late , give me to her I'll get her ready and I don't take much time in getting ready, it is you who is wasting time....she said getting annoying by him.

Calm down Chashmish, take a deep breathe you angry bird....he said to return a hit from her.

Stop Manik...she replied to him.

Okay, now I'm serious get Princess ready in pretty dress, I want my daughter to look pretty and you too get ready in beautiful outfit, I want my girls to look prettiest...he said pecking Trisha's forehead.

It made her blush , as he referred to them as his girls.

Go Princess to your momma ....Manik said to Trisha while Trisha jumped into her arms.

Happy 6 months baby ....saying Nandu kissed Trisha on her cheeks.

Okay , ladies get down fast and Nandu I'm going to brush my teeth now twice as someone has advised me to brush teeth then I can kiss her on her cheeks , so ask that someone to get ready....he said walking away with a smirk.

Reaching near door he was stopped by her voice.

Manik , you are doing soo much for Trisha infact "us" , thank you ...she said with tears in her eyes.

Her indication of " Us" made him feel the happiest.

Pushpa, I hate tears.....he said walking away with a smile gesturing her to come down soon.

He walked into his room to get ready ad today he had lots to do on his Princess celebration . He had planned something and he was excited as well as nervous about it.

**********
Target : 450 votes

Next update on 21st March ! Till that I'll miss u guys ❤

Precap : what must have Manik planned for both ? ( Guess karo )

Manik and his teasings 😅😅