6.

Manik was sitting in garden of the college claming  himself down from the incident which happened back.

Nandu  too stepped in garden.

She saw that Manik  too was present in the garden.She took bench next to him.

Half an hour passed,there was no response from both of them.

Nandu  was feeling guilty that she must have raised her voice against Daniel today.

She decided to comfort Manik.

Gathering courage she went and sat next to Manik .He saw that she was sitting next to him,but he was very angry on her.

You know I am my brother's and bhabhi's princess ,they had always kept me away from this evil world they had always protected me,I never faced any situation,staying here I am trying to learn to fight but you know it will take sometime I know it was my fault today I agree ....said Nandu  in a sobbing state.

She was not able to continue as she started to sob loudly.

Not able to see her in such a condition.

Manik  moved next to her and pulled her for a hug.

I know I am bad friend who always troubles you but I promise I will raise voice for myself,but please you don't stop taking to me ...said Nandu sobbing in his embrace wetting his shirt.

Manik cursed himself for her condition.
Listening to her he was feeling bad for her.

Nnadu calm down I was just angry seeing the scenario in front of my eyes and I will always stand beside you as a friend,don't cry ..said Manik .

She hugged him tight one and he was try to soothe her by running her back.

Don't cry chashmish ..said Manik.

She was sobbing slienlty.

Don't chashmish...said Manik.

After some good time she was back to normal.

She sat staright and wiped her face.

Come on let's go ..said Manik.

Yess ..said Nandu.

Nnadu wait ..called out Manik.

What ..asked Nandu.

Your specs chashmish...replied Manik  making her wear it.

Stop calling me chashmish I have good name ...replied Nandu.

No chashmishhhhh...teased her Manik.

Teasing and fighting they reached to class.

----

In next few days,bond between Manik  and Nandu was brewing,both of them had developed some unknown feelings for each other but they were unnamed by both of them.

Together they completed there 4 years of college,it was there last semester and after that they will flew back to India.

Nandu was more than happy as she won't need to stay away from her family.