21.

Manik's pov:

 As soon as,car haulted in front of the hospital,I scooped up Nandu in my arms and ran inside while shouting for the doctors.

Doctors took Nandu for the checking and kept standing next to her holding her hand.Doctor was done with her checking.

Max and Aman were present there but they were busy tracking down the phone number,but it was getting on nerves to track down the number.

Doctor was done when he gestured me to come out so that he would talk to me about Nandu.I was not willing to leave her and go.I guessed he must have sensed that.He smiled at me and walked upto me.

Doctor,is she alright ??....i questioned him as i was really very tensed for her.

Manik, she is totally fine,just she is little weak and i guess she had been unconscious due to some shock...he spoke up.

Yes....I answered him and told him about Trisha.He felt bad for Trisha and asked me to take help from police if needed.

All will be fine,take care of her.....he spoke up 

Thank you doctor....i replied.

She will be up in sometime just handle the situation calmly.......he spoke up and walked away.

Wake up Nandu,your baby and me needs you....i placed a kiss on her palms.

Max walked up to me.

Yes,Max....I asked him.

Sir,we are not able to track the location of the tracker but we have found that one person who had kept the phone in our cars.....Max spoke up.

Take him to the factory back-yard and do whatever you want,but get from the address of the person behind all this....i spoke up with a rage in my eyes.

Agreeing to me Max and Aman left to do the work handing me the car keys.Taking out my phone,I informed the head of police about all,he assured that he would help me the matter,and will try his best to find out my princess.

I kept looking at the sleeping figure of Nandini ,caressing her hairs from time to time.

I felt that she was moving her hands slowly,I saw that she was trying to open her eyes.She slowy opened her eyes and saw that she was lying in some unknown surroundings.

Trisha....was the first word which she uttered as soon as she opened her eyes.Her eyes had welled up.

Nandu.......i called up her and she turned her face in my direction.

Manik,Trisha......she spoke letting her tears roll down her eyes.

She is fine.....i assured her.

Did you find her ? Where is my baby Manik? I want to meet her.Please,take me to her,i won't be able to leave without her .....she spoke with a hope in her eyes that she will be able to meet Trisha.

I felt helpless seeing her condition as she was pleading to me to let her meet Trisha.

I turned my face to opposite side,to hide my tears which were ready to flow.I wiped them and made myself little confident.

Nandu,Max and Aman are trying there best to find Princess,i promise that no one can ever hurt her......I answered her.

But,Manik.....she let out her pain.

Do you trust me?....i asked her.

More than anyone....she answered and hugged me tightly.

Suddenly,her phone with Pinky's number.I gestured her to put it on the loudspeaker.