46.

Nandu was still in a happy shock seeing the 1 box she had opened. There was a small 2 beautiful pendants, it was clear that one was for her and other for Trisha. It was round in shape , it was a opening and closing on other side of it.

On Nandu's pendant was a picture of Manik and Trisha carved on it along with there names, While on Trisha's was Manik's and Nandu's in same way.

I guess Princess your momma didn't like the gift ? ....Manik said to Trisha.

Manik, the reason I'm crying is because .....she was unable to complete as she was sobbing badly.

Nandu had got really emotional seeing what Manik had gifted her, she was unable to form words.

No need to say anything, I got you .....saying he pulled her in a hug. She too wrapped her hands around him. For first time she had hugged him properly, while Trisha was in Manik's arms , Manik with one hand holded Trisha and other Nandu.

I promise that I'll make you feel special everyday....he thought and wrapped his arm protectively around her.

Thank you kadus Manik .......Nandu spoke detaching herself from him wiping her tears with her hand.

Don't Nandu ...saying he stopped her from wiping her tears.

Took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped her tears slowly.

Thank you kadus ....Nandu said with a smile.

You're welcome wifey Malhorta ...he too was not less to tease her.

She made little shy when he addressed her as Wife.

Seeing Manik and Nandu Trisha began to cry.

See becasue of you mg baby is crying....Manik said making attempts to keep Trisha slient.

What I did ?...Nandu asked handing a stuff toy to Trisha but Trisha there that away.

See , you cried so she is crying .....Manik in blamed her again handing Trisha his phone, she too shooed that away.

Don't cry baccha....saying Nandu began to pat her back slowly.
Trisha rested herself on Manik's shoulder and was slient.

Thank God she stopped crying , dare you ever shed tears in front of her ....Manik said patting Trisha.

But....Nandu tried to speak but Manik shifted his gaze towards the boxes.

Kadus Manik.....she too stomped her foot and saw the boxes lying in front of her.

Ohhh, you got to know now then it's good Wifey....he said to her.

Manikkkkkkkkkkk....this time Nandu shouted loudly.

Concentrate on buying the jewellery shop , don't shout we're in public......he said and Nandu realised that all the people are staring at them who were fighting like Tom and Jerry , seeing that Nandu was back from her emotional state Manik gestured the salesperson to open the remaining 2 boxes.

Ohhh, sorry....Nandu said slowly and took the pendants in her hand.

Do you love them ?...he asked her.

They are soo pretty , by the way I was not knowing that Manik Malhorta has some good choices too...she said and caressed the pictures along with name on it.

I'm glad you loved them ....he replied her.

Open the others too, there is something for you ....he said to her.

She opened the one there were beautiful bangles in it which were studded with diamond.

Not bad choice ....she said with smile.