31.

Manik's pov:

Not knowing what to do and how to do, I decided to just go and get some fresh air.I walked outside the room and sat on the bench digging my head in my hands as by thinking how to manofy stubborn ladies my head was ready to burst at anytime.I saw that Max was walking towards my direction.He came with Aman and stood next to me.

Hello,Sir you look stressed...Aman asked me.

Sir,any problem...Max shooted another query.

This people I tell can't even see me in trouble for a second,they are soo concerned for me.

Nothing much .....saying I narrated what blunder I had created inside and next they were laughing at me.Poor me !

Inside ladies made fun of me and now these two monkeys are making fun of me.

Guys,stop it and help your boss....I faked in a bossy tone.

Sir,I think you should try some flowers for ma'am and toys for Trisha baby......Max suggested and bursted out next second.

Seeing,him Aman too was laughing now.

Get,lost you two before I chop your head from your bodies...I replied to them and they stood slient next to me.

But,Sir,we are trying to help you....Aman spoke.

In this way....I spoke and cried at my poor fate.

Think something think....saying I started to think something to make stubborn ladies happy or else they are way more stubborn than me.

I got a idea ....saying I shouted in happiness.

What's the idea sir?......Aman asked me.

I told both of them something and they too beamed in happiness.

I asked them to get ready all and they rushed to arrange for all the things.

I walked inside to check upon the ladies but seeing the sight beautiful smile crept on my face.

Nandu was sleeping in sitting position holding Trisha in her arms.I took out my phone and captured that memory.

It was they were sleeping peacefully,so I decided not to disturb them.I sat on the chair kept there and don't know when I slept there.

My deep slumber got broken due to ringing of my phone.I opened my eyes lazily and it hit me that I'm in hospital.I saw towards side and found that still Nandu and Trisha were sleeping.

I picked up my phone which was continuously ringing.It was a call from Max.

Yes,Max...i asked him.

Sir,all the arrangments are made...he spoke up.

Fine,I will come there as Nandu and Trisha wake up ,be ready with all....I ordered and he smiled and assured me that all will be fine.

He was going to hang the call but a fear engulfed me.

Max...I called him again.

Yes,Sir.....he asked.

What if Max she doesn't forgives me?....I asked him.

Sir,Nandini Ma'am will definitely forgive you ...he spoke with a smile and we hanged up.

It Was almost after half an hour Trisha began to cry and listening to him Nandu too woke up.

What happened baby?....she caressed her and Trisha closed her eyes again indicating that she wants to sleep again.

Nandu was trying to make her sleep but Trisha was just playing with her hairs.