25.

Happy Reading 😌❤

Manik's pov:

It has been 2 days I had left my heart and soul in Mumbai and had returned back to London.

In London,instead of staying in my own house with my Uncle,I am staying in my pent-house as i don't want Uncle to stress out more.

I took a flight on Friday night and flew to London.

I had asked Nandu to take holiday on Saturday as princess needs her and she too needs to take care of herself too.

It was just me and Aman who had travelled to London,while Max had stayed back in Mumbai to look up Nandu.

I had not informed Nandu that I would be leaving to London,nothing she knews about it.

I had given instructions to Max to keep an strict eye on Nandu and all the surrounding happenings of Nandu as I can't risk now Nandu and Princess life anymore.

I had just landed and holding a cup of coffee I am standing in balcony of my room looking outside,soo that I can try to drift my mind to something else but,all my concentration is on calls I am getting from Mumbai from Max where he is keeping me updating about each and every damn thing happening there.

As soon as the cool breeze hit,feeling cold I walked inside my room and my eyes laid on the small box.It was a small square shaped box which was covered with a brown paper.

Keeping,the coffee mug aside hurriedly,I jumped upon the bed and got the hold of the box.I having not any patience opened the box,seeing all the precious things present inside the box tears made there way,and I don't know when I began to cry.

The small all pictures of Trisha which I had captured secretly from the time I had meet her.It had all her cute and sweet little pictures.Some pictures of her playing with her big sized teddy bear,some pictures where she was busy muddering her stuff-toys.I had spent very little time with Princess but that was more than enough for me and she had already made a big place in my heart.In some of the pictures she was laughing her heart out.I had captured all the moments secretly so that i can cherish them,while leaving Mumbai I had got these memories,with me.

I miss you both.....I spoke caressing the picture in which Nandu was tickling Trisha and Trisha was giggling her heart out.

Flashback begins.....

I still remember that day,when it was Sunday,and I was badly missing Nandu and my princess soo,just to meet them I asked Nandini  that I need her help in some official work ,she asked her to me to join her at her house and i happily argeed to her.

I immediately ran to her home.Getting down from the car i speeded upto her gate and ranged the door-bell.Not getting any response from long-time,i pushed the door to see the most beautiful sight to see where,Nandu was tickling Trisha and Trisha was laughing her heart out.I instantly took out my phone out and captured the Kodak moment.

Flashback ends.....

I don't know,when my eyes gave up and I slept holding the picture frame close to me.

Next morning,i tried to slowly opened my heavy eyelids due to ringing of the phone.I opened my eyes and started to search for my phone which was irriating me like hell.I pressed the received button and Max was there on the other side.

Sudden fear,engulfed me as Max was on the other-side.

Max,is Chashmish and Princess fine...i fired the question instantly.

Sir,they are fine...he assured me.

Then,why did you call me in the early morning ....i asked him.