22.

Manik's pov  :

Aman told  me they had received some parcel.
I feared what if the kidnapper had harmed my Princess.

No,that can't be true ....I alarmed my over thinking mind to stop thinking about some useless things.

Whereas , the grip of Nandu on my hands tighten with the passing second.

She was fearing a lot.

I was not able to see her in such a condition  but I was helpless.

I had somehow handled myself for the sake of Nandu and Princess.

I swear that I won't leave that person alive who had tried to harm princess.

Aman slowly, walked with parcel in his hands.

He handed me the parcel and I took it in my shivering hands.

The box was wrapped with the red colour paper on it and on that a small white paper was stick on it.

It was printing on it in broad letters that
" Warning :Only Manik or Nandini  should open the parcel, no one else is the consequences wouldn't be good".

Due to this bold writing , Aman and Max told me  and took the risk not to open the box.

I removed that paper and kept it aside.I slowly starting to unwrap it, while all the eyes in the room were stick on the parcel.

There popped a small paper again from it.

It read as " I know the person reading this must be Manik only.So, Manik I must say that I had a good meeting you , and I had identified you fully.It will be a nice game to play with you.Open the parcel whole you will find again one note.Good luck !"
It ended and who the hell is this person talking about.

What is all happening?
I was not able to register what all stuff he or she was talking about.

There was a box inside it.

Manik, don't open that I don't want my baby to see suffer .....she spoke.

No, Nandu Princess is fine ....I.assured her and wiped her tears.

But ....she spoke and I assured her to trust me.

But, from inside I too was feared a lot.

I unwrapped that and there just lay a note in it.

I was relieved a little as there was nothing inside that the box.

Manik , my baby is fine.....Nandu spoke up and hugged me a tight one.

Yes, Nandini  Trisha is fine we will get get back soon ....I assured her.

Please.....she pleaded to me.

I took the note and opened that, it was a blank one.

Yes, it was a blank note.

Is it some kind of joke to scare people?Let me once get that person I will teach a really scary lesson to that kidnapper.

His death is fixed from my hand.

Was it some kind of joke ?
I was hell angry by now.

Suddenly , Max's phone received with some number.

He picked it up.

Sir, we have trace the location.....he spoke up.

Come let's go then ....I said.

I too will come ....I heard Sanyu's voice.

I can't risk again her life.

But, Nandu you are weak.i will be back with Trisha soon , trust me ....I said to her.

Please, I want to see my baby, from last 5 hours I had not seen her....she spoke up.

Fine then come ....I said and helped her to stand on her feet.

Slowly , with my support Nandu sat in the car and I asked Max to drive our car.

I sat with Nandu on the backseat.

Max was following the location which he was been informed.

But, my phone buzzed with some unknown number.

I rejected that call.

Next, a message popped in my message box.

I opened that at a instant.

I know that you are tracing me, and you are on your way.
Don't get panic.
Your no man is involved with me , it's my people are keeping an eye on you.
Don't get Nandini with you.
I repeat come alone, don't get Nandini with you.
You have very less time with so decide what you want either to come alone and save baby or getting Nandini along with you.

And the message ended.

I turned towards Nandu just to see that she was already looking at me with a questioning look.

What happened Manik you look tensed ?....she asked me and I passed the phone to her to read.

The colour of her face drained out totally.

Manik.....she spoke  with teary eyes.

I will handle all, you go to home and rest and I promise to return back only with Trisha, I won't come alone .....  I spoke to her.

I asked Max to stop the car and told him all.

From another car , I decided to send Nandu home.

Manik ....saying she hugged me a tight one last time before leaving and I controlled my tears which were on the verge of falling down.

Now, just it was me Aman and Max in the car.
Aman kept the record of the path while Max was driving and I kept seeing out of the window.

Finally , we reached the location.
It was just a house where there was no any trace of the human being or something.

I immediately got down from the car and ran inside that isolated house.

I pushed the door but that was already opened so I pushing that apart went inside.

I was fearing and ran to the place which I  was told by detective.

But,to there was no one in the room.

My eyes caught attention of small baby colour frock which Trisha was wearing.

I  hurried to the place but to there was no sign of my  princess.

I  took the frock lying and saw that some blood marks were speard on it.

I  hurriedly dialed Max's number and ask him to reach the place.

I tried to search here and there but there was no sign of Princess.

I was totally broken,I was clueless not knowing what to do.

I was drenched in sweat as I was not getting good vibes at all.

Tears were flowing from my eyes.

After sometime,my phone with another video message from unknown number.

Manik I have a deal for you ....the message spoke.

The message read as "Leave Nandini and Trisha and Return to London forever"...

My world crashed down after reading the message.

**
What will Manik do now ?🤔

Target: 250 votes +