47(B)

Nandu, Manik and Chachu had their dinner together , while all the time Both Nandu and Chachu were pulling Manik's leg, both been in one team and Manik alone in another team. What made him happy was Nandu's smile which happened with every small teasing. They were done with the food.

Manik, I need to talk to you so can you join me ....Chachu asked him.

While Nandini passed him " what?" Look, which Chachu noticed.

Arey, Nandini beta don't worry anything it's related to business and I'm meeting my son after long time , so need to take his class too, I promise I won't take much of his time , in few minutes he will be back to you......Chachu said with a  teasing smile while Nandini and Manik felt shy listening to him.

Come.....saying Chachu took Manik with him.

Entering into the room, Manik hugged him tight one chipping " Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you!  You know you're the best Chachu " ...Manik said in happy tone.

You're happiness means a lot to me beta, and you know when I saw you enter with Trisha and Nandu in hall, the happiness on your face was clearly telling that you are happy with them and that matters....Uncle spoke to Manik.

Taking seat on the sofa. Both were discussing.

Manik, I don't want to ask you how and what happened that you and Nandini meet again. I had known that you loved Nandini during college days , but something happened and ....okay, I won't talk about it . I know Trisha is not her daughter still the love you both hold for Trisha is immense...Uncle said to Manik.

She is an angel and Nandu is not the same "Chashmish" Nandu she is changed, I tried to ask her but she doesn't shares with me, I had assured her that I would stand by her side but she adamant to not to let it know to me ....Manik said with disappointed.

Manik, give her some time, but don't force her....Uncle said to him.

Sure ,I won't came his reply . Btw how did you get to know about this all and you landed here ....asked Manik.

Ohh, that's easy ! Manik don't forget I had my people who keeps on informing me about all the happenings here, I called Manx to ask about you in the morning and he informed me you been out, I was not told about your MARRIAGE, me after stretching more Max told me, I been more excited, when I got to its Nandini I took next flight and landed here, when I came here he informed me you been out with Trisha and Nandu , Mary Aunty along with Aman explained me in what circumstances you married here for the sake of Trisha, I know that whatever must be the reason you have taken such step to keep both of them safe, and I too won't ask you for the explaination too , as somewhere you must have not been left with any other option to choose that path....Uncle said while Manik had tears in his eyes as only His Chachu understand him soo well.

Seeing him wipe his tears Chachu asked Manik to come and sit next to him.

Arey, My boy is still a kid don't cry. You will always me by your side , cry baby you are. What will Trisha say that her dadda is a cry baby?.... Chachu said wiping his tears.

They always say that ' Boy's don't cry '. They too have feelings, they too are human beings, everyone gets emotional, don't get that they are weak when they cry. It's just crying make them feels better.

Whatever ....Manik said twitching his nose.

You won't change ever Manik....His Uncle said laughing at his act.

Never ever ....Manik said.

But, remember one thing I know Nandini is trying hard to work on this marraige and you too should give your best , you both have responsibility of Trisha. It will take some time for Nandu to open but you shouldn't give up soon....Uncle said.