62(C)

Extremely mature content ahead.  Read only if you are comfortable...

******

I love you wifey .....Manik said pulling her closer to him.

Nandu wrapped her hands around his neck.

She was sandwiched between him and wall.

Love you too Mr.Kadus.....she replied nuzzling her nose with his.

I'm impressed with all decorations of the room you have did, especially this frame gifted by Aman and Max....he said pointing towards the frame which was hanging exactly above the bed.

Your wife is smart Malhorta, do you doubt her capabilities?.....she asked huskily bitting his earlobe.

Don't you think you are getting too romantic today?....he asked her dropping wet kisses over her neck.

She moaned as he placed a feathery kiss on her shoulder blade.

Pinning her hands above her head, he dropped kisses over her face and reached down till her cleavage area.

She had clutched his shirt tightly as her legs had given up upon his sweet tortue.

You should more saree as I can't keep my eyes away from you........he said roaming his hand on her bare waist.

Such an idiot you are, I wore in morning and you are complementing me now.....she spoke in between her moans with great difficulty.

You were waiting for my compliment really?....he asked with a smile.

Yes.....she replied with a sad pout.

Nothing, let's compliment you now.....he spoke taking her into an wild kiss.

Both of them were not letting anyone to break the kiss.

Feeling her breatheless he left her lips and plastered  her body against the wall, roaming his hand over her back.

He asided her hairs, seeing her blouse backless he gulped down.

He let her pallu hang down.

He took his own time to digest it and next moment he was dropping wet kisses over her back.

He loosened her string of blouse and let it fall. She holded it from falling it down.

He began to kiss her neck, collarbone and shoulder blade.

His one hand reached to open the knots of her blouse from front.

She gulped feeling his cold fingers.

Manik....came a mere whisper from her as he unhooked the upper knot of her blouse.

He turned her around and kissed upper part of her cleavage making her a moaning mess.

She was shivering feeling his touch on her body.

He digged his face in crook of her cleavage and kissed over there.

He unhooked the second knot and entered his hand inside her blouse.

She grasped in shock as her breasts felt his cold fingers.

He was rubbing them over the fabric. Her legs felt weak and she was going to fall, he holded her.

He began to place wet kisses on her throatline.

Moving down, he removed the last hook of her blouse and opened it all. She in shyness saw down.

He lifted her chin and made her look into his eyes.