40.

In the living room ,
On table two cakes were kept. One was big enough in size while another was a small cute BARBIE cake.
There sat Manik with Trisha in his lap , while Max and Aman were standing next to these cute duo who were doing some masti.

As soon as , Manik stepped down the stairs with Trisha in his arms , he directly headed towards living room so that he would distract Trisha till Nandu joins them.

Max, Aman, Mary Aunty were all happy with the Nandu and Trisha's coming that they alsed the head chef to cook cake as they wanted to enjoy these happy moment .
While , the chef been confused aksed how if could bake separate cakes for both then and all of them got agreed to him.
Just before Manik stepped out of Nandu's room, Aman informed that they were coming down , in order to suprise they all got the cake down and placed them on the table which was big enough to accommodate the 2 cakes.

Manik stepped with Trisha down , till that time she was busy playing with his kurta's button while Manik was showing her some hangings on the wall.
But she was too busy to notice that.

As soon He walked in living room , Trisha took a glance around with her small dovey baby eyes , seeing such a colourful hall she gleamed in happiness.
She was moving in his arms asking Manik to let her down.

Manik walked around Trisha in his arms while she was waving at all the different things which came there way.

Suddenly, Manik's eyes caught the attention of cakes which were kept on the table.He walked towards them.

Why cakes ?...he asked been confused.

Boss, they are not for you so don't get over excited, they are for baby and Ma'am , soo till Ma'am comes and cut the cake control your urgue to taste these delicious cake ....Aman said giggling a little.

Whatever ! I'm not interested anyways .......Manik replied looking at the other side as tgat delicious cake was gaining his lots of attention and wanted to gulp down a piece of it.
Manik looked at the side and BARBIE cake made him smile.

This is cool , I'll share this with my princess , won't you share with me.....he asked with all his cuteness.

She won't....this time came Mary Aunty's voice from back who was holding a tray of sweets.

Whatever .....he again replied twisting his nose while all the people smiled at him.

He irritates Nandu always and that was his way to make her feel blessed and loved while this people also loved pulling his leg as this Manik was lost back and now he is back with the entry of Nandu and Trisha in is his life.

This elderly people were busy in there gossips till little devil Trisha's eyed landed on the colourful pink Barbie cake , her dovey little eyes twinkle in happiness seeing  a girl standing in front of her and she moved her cake and took her crown out of the cake, before Manik would say anything or realise what his Princess had done next second that broken half hand was smashed on his face.

Here , Mary Aunty , Max and Aman seeing what just Trisha did or would utter a word Manik had tasted the cake.
All were trying to control their giggles.

Instead of reacting anything or else , Manik was astonish as the cake tasted so yummy and delicious.

Hhehehehhehe ......a giggle let out Aman's mouth while rest all of them too bursted into small fits of laughter.

Manik tried to maintained his anger and stern look as all were giggling at his act.

It's soo yummy , loved it....Manik replied while Trisha without him noticed dipped her another hand into the cake and applied it on his both the cheeks.