59(A)

Getting into office Manik was trying to concentrate on work, but his heart badly wanted to see his Princess. He picked up the cell and called Nandu.

Nandu who had realised she loves Manik, smiled seeing his caller id and picked up the call instantly.

Hello, Nandu did Trisha wake up ? Did she cry ? Is it paining to her.....asked Manik.

She knew about his concerned nature and she thanked her stars for sending Manik as a perfect father for Trisha.

Manik she is sleeping and she is all fine, np need to worry ......Nandu replied to him.

I wish I was there ...he said sadly.

Manik, you come after office she will be up till that time.....Nandu replied to him.

Yes, what are you doing now......He asked her.

She wanted to scream back at him and let him know that she loves him.

Nothing, I'm sitting next to Trisha .....Nandu replied to him.

I'll call once I'm free, take care you both....saying he hanged up as he got a call for meeting.

Here, Nandu was smiling thinking about all the moments she had shared with him.

Manik Malhorta get ready to hear my confession.....She spoke to herself.

-----
In afternoon, Nandu made Trisha's tummy full and had her food along with Arya and Ruhi. She knew how much Manik hate canteen's food. She aksed Anuty to pack it for Manik and she will get his food to office. She got herself dolled up in red colour suit and she dolled up Trisha too. Ruhi too wanted to visit office so she too joined them,and what will Arya alone do when his Ruhi is not there, so Arya too joined them.

Picking up Trisha and checking up for last time, Nandu sat in the car along with Ruhi while Arya drove the car. All the way they were just laughing at Arya's stupid jokes. Something else was playing in Nandu's mind, her mind was still stuck at what Arya had made her realise. Ruhi had shifted Trisha on her lap and was cuddling with her. Trisha too was enjoying the journey along with Ruhi.

Reaching, office Ruhi, Arya along with Nandu and Trisha reaches Manik's office. On the way, Rahul found Nandu walking inside. He immediately kept the file in his hand on table and ran towards them.

Good afternoon Ma'am.....Rahul greeted her.

Good afternoon Rahul , hope you had a good first day at office ......Nandu asked him.

Yes....came Rahul's reply.

Nandu walked passed him quickly.

Arya directly pushed the door without any knocking and nothing, to find Manik engrossed in file. Manik didn't even get when they had stepped inside this much engrossed he was in file. Seeing Her Dadda, Trisha shouted in joy which grabbed Manik's attention.

Manik thought that he was dreaming about Trisha's voice so he didn't see up , but Trisha again shouted in joy clapping her hands and Manik found all people flashing their beautiful smile at him.

Manik rushed towards Ruhi and picked up Trisha in his arms.

How much I missed my baby ?....saying he kissed her over all her face. Trisha flashed her best smile to Manik.

Nandu, make you hubby have his food, we are in playroom....saying Arya took back Trisha from Manik.
Manik looked sad at Arya's act.

Kadus, Manik she will be back to you after you have your food,last night too you ignore food, doll loves you Dadda.....saying Arya walked out with Giggling Trisha and Ruhi.

Nandu stood there like a statue staring at Manik smiling like an idiot.

I know you have brushed your teeth Nandu, but after all I'm hungry so can you please.....he spoke after he came out washing his hand settling on nearby table to have his food.

Kadus, whatever .......She mumbered which he heard and smiled at her. She served him food in plate.

Did you had you food?....he asked her before he start.

Yes, I had mine with all , I know how much you love home food so brought for you.....She replied to him and gestured him to eat.

He was having with all attention and focus. He completed all. He was done.

At last, she served him sweet she had got for him.

Thank you .....he said tasting the gulab-jamuns.

You are always welcome.....She replied with a smile.

She packed all back, she was sad as she didn't want to leave him.

But, Manik had some other plans as of now. He noticed that she was wearing red suit, today she was looking more beautiful than before, she had taken extra efforts to get ready. He was totally blown off by her.

She was keeping the Tiffin in its bag. He pulled her towards him by her wrist and she landed upon him.

He moved her hairs which were telling on her face. Tugging some hair strands behind her ears, he said.

You are looking pretty wifey....he said to her, she turned crimson red on his compliment.

He moved the Tiffin bag Down, and pinned her below him.

His eyes were burning in desries. She too wanted to feel his touch on her body.
She groaned as he kissed her both the cheeks and eyes. She closed her eyes, she holded his shirt for support tightly. He sucked her collarbone and kissed all over her neck.

She opened her eyes and her eyes meet with already staring Manik. Next, Manik took her lips into his and was kissing her passionately. Feeling his lips on hers , her hand started to caress her nape. His touch was sending jitters down her stomach. He sucked the sweat beads formed on her throatline slowly. There was a knock on the door, he got up over her, while Nandu adjusted her dress properly. He took his seat immediately while Nandu sat on sofa still nervous.

Seeing, that there was a lipstick mark on his face, she walked towards him and wiped it out with tissue.

Thank you ....he chipped to her, she looked down in shyness.

*****
Target : 420 votes

Next is written ! The moment target completes next part will be up !!