23.

Happy Rakhi guys !😊

**

Manik's pov :

I was shivering in fear when I read that note ,which was asking me to leave my princess and my Nandu and go back to London.

I was standing numb on my place not knowing what to do.

I sat with a thud on the floor crying badly.
I was behaving like an insane person,mere thought of leaving "MY LIFELINES" got goosebumps all over my body.

Holding the phone in my hand I sat down not able to get what to do.

I saw that Max and Aman were running in my direction shouting my name but I was dumb to react to anything and answer them back.

They came near me and asked me what all happened.

I simply handed the phone to them and they got what all happened.

I kept clutching princess frock near me.

Sir,you are not going anywhere.We are finding out best soo that we can track that kidnapper.....Aman spoke.

But,I don't want to loose them.

His mere prank of hurting princess crashed my whole world and if she gets one crash then I won't be able to live myself in that guilty as she got hurt because of me.

I am going to leave for London today arrange for it......I almost shouted on Aman.

Aman and Max flinched back in fear.

But,Sir.....Aman spoke.

I can't see my baby in pain,it's good that I leave for London for forever ,they are happy in their life and I will try to be happy in my alone world .....I spoke and wiped my tears falling down.

You won't do such nonsense thing,we are there for you always .....Aman said.

Aman,but he can hurt Princess and she is soo small.....I almost cried and fell down on my knees.

Max and Aman ran to me.

Not able to do what to do Aman hugged me tightly and I began to cry baldly.

I can't see my princess in pain ....I said sobbing slowly.

You need to strong.....Aman spoke to me.

Aman and Max made me slient by some soothing words.

I was going to walk but Max's phone buzzed saying that our team had tracked Trisha.

Run,Max fast .....I said and we three towards our car.

Max drove fastly and we reached the place in five minutes.

My all team of 10 people was waiting outside that isolated house just to me to order so that they can go inside.

I gestured them to handle the matter slowly as want to catch the kidnapper and mostly I want my princess to be safe and sound.

Slowly,I walked inside towards the door.

I pushed the door and it opened completely.

I peeped inside and saw the heart wrenching scene My Princess was crawling here and there and her condition was worst.

I quickly ran inside and took in my arms and kissed her whole face finding that she was in fear.

Baby,all is fine .Don't cry. See I am here with you .....I spoke to her.