39.

Nandu closed the door as soon as Manik walked away, she took a deep breathe as she closed the door, the morning incidents flashed in front of her eyes, the marriage and all. Her eyes landed on her baby, Trisha who was sleeping peacefully , she walked towards her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Baby , I know Manik loves you , but he did wrong today ....Nandu said and rested her head on the bed-post. Thinking about what future had stored she didn't knew when she drifted to sleep holding Trisha in her arms peacefully. 

Here , Manik happily walked in to his room and immediately got freshen up , some part of him was happy while other part of him was fuming in anger as he was still figuring out who must have send that letter to Nandu regarding , he had asked Aman and Max to dig out all the documents regrading it , but there was no clue from any side , they were still clueless about it , he had made his people to dig out each and every possible way . He knew that Nandu was angry at him and her anger was justified by his actions he had done from morning , so she just sign those papers . 

He wore causal clothes, took his phone and was leaving till that Mary Aunty walked in his room. 

Yes Aunty.....he asked to her.

Nothing , just the food is ready , I came to call you and that's it .......she replied with a smile.

Fine , I'll call Nandu and come then .....he said and walked out leaving a smiling Mary Aunty behind.

Manik beta....she called him as he was taking long steps as he was in such a hurry to reach to Nandu's room.

Yes Aunty...he turned back and replied to her.

Can I call Nandu if you don't mind ?...she said controlling her smile.

Fine....Manik replied getting sad.

I was just pulling you're leg , go and get them down to eat , she and baby must be hungry.....Mary Aunty spoke and walked away.

Manik's eyes shined in happiness , like a child he walked towards Nandu's room and Trisha's room.

He knocked the door but there was no any response from otherside. He knocked two to three times , still there was no response , now he got tensed.

Aman , Max ......he roared banging the door. 

Yes , Sir ....Aman came running to him , who was down-stairs.

Get the keys of this room fast .....he spoke, till that time he was sweating badly. 

Aman got the keys and Manik unlocked the room , just to see most adorable scence.

He was going to shout , but seeing Nandu and Trisha sleeping peacefully , all his anger flew away in a second. He walked in slowly , without making any noise, and stood at a place adoring the duo.

There was a noise of door getting banged and it broked Nandu's sleep , along with her Trisha too woke up and began to cry. 

Nandu was in such a  deep slumber , that it took some seconds for her to realise where she was and what time it was now. She rubbed her eyes and reality hit her , she saw that Trisha who was sleeping had woke up and was crying , she took her began to say some sweet words to Trisha so that she would sleep but Trisha was whole awake now and was adoring her new surroundings now. 

Nandu's eyes drifted towards Manik and Aman who were standing at the door.

Manik.....she asked been confused.

Sorry, you were not opening the door so we got another spare key and unlocked it .....Manik said as he was guilty.

She felt content due to his care.

No need to say sorry Manik , it's okay , it's just I overslept ...she replied to him.

Manik walked towards her , and gestured Aman to leave the place , Aman left the place . 

I just came to call you for the dinner .....he said taking seat on the bed maintaining a good distance. 

Seeing , Manik Trisha started to move in Nandu's arms as she wanted to go to Manik .

Come to me baby ....saying Manik took Trisha , whereas she happily jumped in his arms. 

Manik , you have freshen up , I need to change her clothes , then you can play with her ....Nandu said.

No worries , we can now change baby's clothes , yes baby....he said to Trisha and she let out a giggle. 

Manik , give me to her, i'll get herself and myself freshen up , and give us 5 minutes we'll join you ........she said to Manik while Manik nodded his head in "NO".

Manik , we'll join you in sometime , what "NO"....she asked laughing. 

I want to play with my Princess.....he replied kissing Trisha on her cheek.

But...Nandu was cut in middle by him.

Do one thing, get her freshen up, we'll go down , you can come after whatever time you want....he said to her.

Fine , then .....she agreed to him. 

He reached to him , and moved her hands towards Trisha but she hided herself in Manik's neck and snuggled close to him. 

Come to me baby , you can go down after changing clothes ...Nandu spoke to Trisha but Trisha had already snuggled to Manik more. 

See , she is not reday to leave me .....Manik said winking at her.

Manik , she is small baby , she need to get freshen up or else babies get affected easily......she said trying to make him understand. 

Manik got her  point.

Baby , go to you're mumma , get freshen up and then we can leave .....Manik spoke to Trisha , whereas there were no signs of Trisha leaving Manik now.

See , now ....Manik nodded his head in disbelief looking at her. 

Nandu knew how stubborn her baby was , she walked towards the small baby cupboard , took out the handwasher and a cloth to clean Trisha. She got out some comfortable clothes to make Trisha wear it.

She walked back towards the duo who were playing , she asked Manik to let Trisha lay down, she cleaned her and made her wear the clothes . Trisha was throwing her legs in the air as she wanted to be in Manik's arms . As Nandu was done , she jumped again into his arms , while Manik had holded her with his hands, as she had clutched the corner of his shirt tightly , Nandu cleaned her quickly and made her ready.

Trisha was dressed up now. 

Now go and play , I'll join you both....Nandu said applying a lotion on her hands. 

Fine , come fast we won't start untill you come....saying Manik walked out.

Here , Nandu got freshen up and left downstairs . She was tired , and wanted just to drift to sleep now , but she knew Manik won't let her sleep empty stomach .Changing herself into comfortable clothes ,she went downstairs , but seeing the scence she was shocked ................