Teaser

Nandu and Manik were sitting near to swimming pool, cold air was passing through them.

Manik , should I ask you something personal ?...Nandu spoke.

Why do  you need  to take my permission before asking any anything ? And what is this personal?...he asked raising his eyes.

It's nothing like, but I think that it is more personal about what I'm going to ask you ....she replied.

Don't hesitate go on and ask....he said.

Do you have girlfriend ?...she asked controlling her breathes.

What kind of question is this? I'm married person now and I have a daughter....he replied still gazing at the water.

I'm asking in general , like do you ever had or still have, try to get what I'm saying ....she spoke trying to frame a sentence.

I never have any ....came his straight reply.

Then did you ever love someone? .......she asked her next question.

Yes , I had.....he replied.

Still you do ?...she asked.

Yes , I do , I love her more than anything and my life, she is my everything ....he replied.

She must be lucky one ....Nandu spoke controlling her tears.

She is really special and I'm one who is lucky to have her....Manik replied as if that girl had casted some spell on him.

Nandu's face fell listening to him, as she got to know that Manik loves someone else.

*********
So , happy teaser or sad ? What do you think??