50(B)

Arya! How come you are here ?...asked Nandu breaking the hug.

This idiot is my best friend, business partner . He has been eating my head to visit as it is his Princess party....Arya said and punched Manik lightly.

Yes, it's my Princess Party , isn't it ? ...Manik said tickling Trisha asking her to come to him but Trisha hided her in Arya's arms.

Awww, doll I guess you missed me soo much . No worries now I'm here only if I had to go away then also I won't go , I missed you too and buddy loves you ....Arya said wiping tears from Trisha's face.

Nandu too had tears in her eyes.

Arya, you duffer you made my girls cry , you stupid creature I made a mistake by inviting you......Manik said returning his punch back to Arya.

Malhorta , can you shut your mouth ....Arya said walking towards tissue box which was on table.

He wiped Trisha's face slowly. He walked towards Nandu.

Aww, soo cute my Nandu is still a cry baby ...Arya said wiping her tears too.

Idiot , Shut-up...saying Nandu pushed him slightly.

While, Arya smiled seeing them.
He too was in tears seeing them after all long.

See , now you are cry baby Arya ....saying Nandu handed him a tissue.

No, they are tears of happiness.....He said to her.

Btw , how do you know each other ?....asked over curious Manik to them who was little jealous.

We...Nandu started but Arya spoke.

We can talk about that later, I need to play with doll...saying Arya walked with Trisha to sofa.

Don't you share a good bond with Arya? ....asked Nandu.

He is my best friend....Manik replied adoring the duo who were punching the soft toy.

He is my best friend ....Nandu said determinedly.

What the hell yaar Nandu he is my best friend?....Manik said.

Listening to them , Arya walked with Trisha towards them.

Oyyeee Malhorta I'm Nandu's best friend infact, half boy-friend isn't it ?....Arya said pinching Nandu's nose.

Don't do that you idiot ...Nandu said to Arya with fake anger.

Manik felt like punching Arya as here Nandu was still Manik's best friend and Arya had made her his half girl-friend.

Yes, Mr.Malhorta Arya is right ....Nandu said to make Manik more jealous.

Okayy, Princess come let's go no one loves us here ....Manik said to Trisha while Arya moved Trisha back not wanting her to go to Manik as he still wants to cuddle her.

Arya, you already have my wife on your side now please spare my daughter ......Manik said angrily to Arya.

Awww, how cute is Manik Malhorta pleading ? See, I have not asked doll to do partiality infact she loves me more than you , isn't it doll?...Arya asked to Trisha placing a kiss on her crown.

While, hit him on his face slowly asking her to go to Manik.

Hahhahahahhaa ! Arya got beaten by Trisha Malhorta isn't that cute?...Manik said taking Trisha in his arms.

Whatever you Monkey Malhorta....Arya said to Manik twitching his nose.

She loves her Dadda and buddy both. My baby loves you both ....Nandu said caressing Trisha's face.