48(Past Revelation) Most Awaited Part

Most awaited part of is here : (Target not completed still updatedd, next only after target gets complete ..)😁

Past Revelation :

Manik and Nandu after completion of college, were all set to leave for India. While, Manik had decided that he would confess his feelings to her in the one week time they had, Mukti and Abhi too supported him. Infact, they had made him all ready to confess before it's too late. One day, suddenly Nandu received a call from India which shocked her to the core , she didn't knew what to do and all, but it was from her Maternal Uncle stating that her Brother and Bhabhi had served from accident and they are critical, a week before when she talked with her brother her had informed her that soon she will be becoming bua, Nandu's happiness knew no bounds that time as she knew how long her bhai and bhabhi were waiting for this moment, as soon as she received the call , she packed all her belongings and flew to India without Informing anyone here in London neither Manik, nor Mukti or Abhi.

She thought once she returns to India she will call them informing about her , but in India scene was totally different, both of her bhai and bhabhi were in coma for last few days and none had informed her, only daily her Uncle used to make her brother talk to her while her bhabhi was struggling with death,this continued for few days, but after informed about critical condition Nandu was informed about it, her bhabhi was already death and she had given birth to a beautiful baby girl who was under observation as she was weak while her bhai was breathing his last few breathes. She not knowing what to do, when stepped inside her brother's room , she was crying hysterically. She was alone by that time , she had no one with her.

Bhai...She said when she entered.

Nandu, you came .... Ankit her bhai said  slowly.

Bhai, I won't let anything happen to you ...she cried holding his hand.

Nandu, beta you need to be brave, now you have a responsibility of small baby girl .....he said caressing her hair, and he breathed his last breathe.

She was left all alone , according her bhai's wish she named the baby girl as Trisha. Nandu become soo alone that, she would be quiet all day , taking care of Trisha, not knowing what to do and all. Though all the business of her brother's was looked upon by her Maternal Uncle and his son.

She was leaving with her Uncle's family, as he had insisted that he would take care of her and Trisha. With the passing days, the situation got worsen up. Nandu was slowly recovering, but after a  month when she was recovering from all , her Maternal Uncle whose name was Ramesh got her a marriage proposal of his son Shreyash.

Uncle wanted all the property which Nandu had on her name, as after her brother's death all property was hers. Her uncle had evil intentions behind letting Nandu and Trisha leave with them, while Shreyash had evil intentions too , he wanted to marry Nandu, he was attracted towards her , while Nandu was unknown to all the plottings going around her, she was new to all the happenings around her. Her loss was huge. She tried calling Manik, Mukti and Abhi but her phone was jammed by her Uncle everytime she used to call, so contacting them was unable to her.

Nandu was not at all interested in this marriage and all stuff, but her uncle expalined her that how Trisha will be benefited all , so she agreed to Marry Shreyash.

While, main plan was that Shreyash will Marry Nandu. Trisha will be send to some orphanage, property will be transferred as her uncle Ramesh wants. She tried to contact Manik but that never happened as all the precautions were taken so that Nandu won't backout from this marriage.

On the day of marriage, Nandu was getting ready when Shreyash walked into her room. Nandu was uncomfortable by his gesture, he just spoke how happy he was as she was getting married to him. Nandu felt something was wrong with him and Uncle as they had started to behave in unusual way with her ana Trisha.

While, she was getting down the stairs, she heard her uncle speaking to someone on phone about sending Trisha too orphanage, which shocked her. Slowly, joining dots she knew what all big was planning around and she was unaware of it. She didn't wanted Trisha to go away from her so at that she stuffed some clothes sin her bag and left Bangalore forever.
She with the help of her brother's lawyer found a place for her to live in Delhi, for a month but Ramesh and Shreyash reached Delhi in search of Nandu.

Nandu again sacred for her and Trisha's life, shifted to Mumbai finally, in Mumbai her lawyer's friend helped her with the job , she was well settled in Mumbai when Manik entered her life which changed her life completely with 360 degrees.

In Mumbai , too Aryan too was behind her as he wanted her by hook and crook but Manik been her saviour had saved and protected them both.

Ramesh Ana Shreyash were finding Nandu and Trisha like a mad people, when they traced them they send the legal notice to Nandu, which landed in Manik's hand and Manik in fear of loosing both Married Nandu forcefully, it was not a forced one but he created circumstances that would make her agree to him.

Because, of Ramesh and Shreyash she started to hide herself as she knew they won't let her live in peace , if they caught her Shreyash will Marry her but Trisha's life will be in danger. Nandu had been living in that fear.

Manik, still is searching for the people who had send that illegal notice to Nandu. This phase in Nandu's life changed Nandu completely. She was no longer a  Chashmish of Manik . She had become someone who would just smile but her smile would never reach her face.

Handling, 6 months Trisha was a difficult task for Nandu, but since last 4 months she has been her mother, infact more than her mother. When Nandu flew to Mumbai Trisha was just 2 months old, after that Manik stepped in their lives which changed it completely. Last 3 months he got attached to Trisha soo much that none will say she is not his daughter . There is bond is not of blood but it's more than that.

Manik, too left London to handle India's business, but Dev Sharma( Aryan's dad) is in search of Manik since, he is Manik's father's friend who had killed Manik's parents in accident as Dev was jailed by Manik's dad for illegal work in factory , when Manik lost his parents once someone had attacked Manik so his Uncle and he shifted to abroad, but the day Dev got to know that Manik is back he started to plot against him, instead Aryan came in Manik's path and got trapped for his evil deeds.  Still Dev Sharma is searching for a opportunity to hurt Manik, he has become more revegneful now as Manik had send his son Aryan to jail.

Ramesh, Shreyash searching for Nandu and Trisha, while Dev searching for Manik. Manik is unknown to all the devil's around them. He had promised himself no matter what happens he will protect his Nandu and his Princess.

Time she left Manik and all she was not accepting life to be unfair to her, but Manik stepped into her life after a long time with lots of happiness in her life.

*****
Target : 450 votes

Target not completed still updatedd, next only after target gets complete ..

Precap : Trisha completes 6 month and Manik's surprise for both.

I hope all the confusion is clear now....