68(B)

Whole night duo were wide awake, none of them slept.He was playing with her hairs, she was listening to her heartbeats. It was almost 6 when Manik's phone buzzed with his alarm. 

So, ready for the day 1 of honeymoon wifey.....he asked her pinching her nose.

Yes, Mr.Malhorta .....she replied to him .

Come, let's ready quickly then....he spoke to her, and got up to wear his clothes.

Chiii, Manik .....she said loudly seeing him naked. 

What is chii in it , you have seen me yesterday also?....he said wearing his boxers, she covered her face with quilt hiding inside it. 

He picked up her covering, quilt wrapped around her frame. 

What are you doing ?....she asked moving away the quilt to see what all was wrong with him.

Go and get freshen up fast, I'm waiting for you on breakfast table, and please don't come out wearing bathrobe like you did yesterday .....he said laughing and ran away from there.

Shameless, get out now.....saying she pushed him out and dashed into washroom to get freshen up.

Wearing, a long floral knee length dress she came out. It was decent one, so she was more than comfortable in it. She thanked her stars as some decent kinda of clothes were kept at the end of all.

Here. Manik got himself decked up in casual blue-shirt and paired it up with black jeans. He was impressed with the kinda of clothes his friends had packed for him. 

Applying, only lip gloss and keeping her simple, she rushed down to see him already on video call with Arya. Wanting to see Trisha, Nandu ran towards Manik.

Heyy, Princess see her momma is here...Manik spoke turning his phone's screen to Nandu.

Good morning, baby.Momma misses you and did my baby slept well ?.....Nandu was speaking to Trisha, but was soo busy in holding the phone in tiny hands that she didn't even listen to what Nandu and Manik were saying.

Princess.....Manik called her sweetly, and she looked upto them.

Wanting to touch her dadda and momma she raised her hands and caressed the screen. Nandu blew her a kiss. Trisha was waving at them.

Princess, Dadda and momma will be back soon, Arya take care of her.Bye......Manik said wiping away his tears.If had stayed up on call for one more minute he would have ended up crying in front of Trisha.Nandu too was missing badly her baby.

Manik, I too miss her, we will be back to our daughter soon....saying she pulled him into an hug.-

---------

Nandu cheered up Manik, and now they were sitting in lawn outside having their delicious breakfast.

I'll feed you today, as daily you feed me ....he said pulling his chair next to her.

As your wish Manik.....saying she opened her mouth as he forwarded her a sandwich.

You too eat....saying she stuffed next bite in his mouth.

After, breakfast they roamed around the villa. When, their Manager arrived they decided to go for sight-seeing and market place. 

As the person, guided them around, they were done with sight-seeing. Seeing, a carefree Nandu back Manik was at peace. Most of time, he instead of observing the surroundings kept on staring at her lovingly.She had caught him many times, but he didn't care about anything. It was his favourite time to adore his baby wife.