1 • Um, oops

☁️
Lisa
2015 August

"Lalisa, hurry up!" I heard Chaeng yell at me from the living room. Can't this girl be patient for once?

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yelled, shoving things into my bag and carrying it over my shoulder. I ran to the living room seeing her waiting for me tapping her foot on the ground.

"What took you so long? This is the first and most likely last time we'll be able to go anywhere without our managers, we gotta use this time wisely!" She grabbed my hand running out of the dorm as quickly as possible. Locking it of course. We made our way down stairs bowing down or saying hi to any trainees or any staff members.

"Come on, come on! We have to hurry up, the bus is gonna be here any minute!" We finally made it outside the building seeing the bus pullover at the bus stop. Just in time.

I let go of her hand and made my way to the bus with her following me. We paid the driver bowing down to him and saying thank you. I sat near the window smiling to myself.

"Now remember Lisa, we're normal teenage girls making our way to the mall to shop. Manager unnie said she might pick us up at the parking lot, most likely will but we have 1 hour. That's all the time we have for ourselves." Chaeng explained once again. We had the opportunity to leave our dorm for once without our managers.

Jisoo and Jennie both decided to visit their family since they were in Seoul, which is why it's just Chaeg and I going to the mall.

"I got it Chaeng, we're going to the mall to be normal people," I say emphasising normal. "And we're gonna act like normal teenage girls, ignoring the fact that we're under yg en-" Before I could finish my sentence she had quickly covered my mouth with her hand.

"Don't say that out loud!" She whispered yelled at me. I slowly nodded my head understanding that we looked like complete fools in front of all the strangers in the bus. I grabbed her hand taking it away from my face.

"Understood."

"Good, now where do you wanna go first? Oh! How about we got to forever 21, if you're okay with the of course but after a bit of shopping we could go to the food court." She rambled on telling me what she had planned for the rest of the day. Not that I cared to be honest. As long as I take a break and get my mind off things it'll be fine.

"And after that we could watch a movie, you can choose the movie I don't really care. But I really wanna watch an English movie so pick an English movie instead, got it?" She looked at me raising her eyebrow at me, "You weren't listening were you?"

"Huh?" I looked at her innocently, smiling sweetly at her.

"Lalisa! Why do you always do this to me?" She groaned resting her head on my shoulder.

"If it makes you feel better, I don't really care what we do today nor do I care what movie we watch." I rested my head on top of her head.

"But you're opinion matters to me too! I can't always be the one to decide what we do when we have a day off. Stop thinking about my happiness Liz, your happiness matters to me too." She sighed, I could tell she was closing her eyes.

"Why are you like this." She whispered, I'm guessing she was suppose to say that in her head.

"As long as everyone else is happy Chaeng I'm also happy." I looked outside the window trying to avoid her gaze.