Epilouge

☁️
Lisa
Three years later

I fluttered my eyes open as my eyes tried to focus on my surroundings. I rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up in some way.

I sighed, sinking into my pillow even more. What day was it? Where was I? Who am I?

My eyes scrunched when I heard someone groan. "Go to sleep doll." My heart fluttered hearing his raspy voice with a hint of his Busan accent coming through.

I turned around facing him. I smiled seeing his small pout, which he did whenever he was asleep or whenever he was in deep thought. It was honestly one of the cutest things he does.

I felt his arms tighten around my waist when I cupped his cheek, rubbing his cheek with my thumb. "I can't go back to sleep."

He winked an eye open but only to close it again with a grumble. "It's still early."

I scoffed turning to cheek the time. "It's almost noon Kook, we need to get up." I was going to get up, but just like every single time, he pulled my back in the bed making sure to tighten his grip on my waist. He nuzzled his head in my neck, to give me even more reasons to not get out.

It wasn't his birthday nor was it mine, but Bts did just come home from their world tour so this was really the only time Jungkook and I got to really cuddle. Other times we'd just have to deal with our small screen on our phone. But either way it was okay, we pulled through despite us wanting more.

"But we never get to do this, last time I had you in my arms was before we had to leave for the world tour. This was in January, late January. It's June now love." I rolled my eyes, hearing him whine. I guess Jungkook will always be a big baby.

"We'll cuddle some more later." I tried to get out of his grasp, knowing very well that it wouldn't work, but hey. It was work a try. "Kook, I'm hungry, let me eat."

"Is food more important than me?"

"Of course, why on earth would you be important?"

I heard him fake gasp, "Sweetheart, I didn't know you could be this cruel."

I turned around to face him only to see smiling at me. "I love you." I whispered to him softly.

"Is this your way of saying sorry?"

"Well I do try, don't I?"

He laughed at my comment, giving me a small peck on the nose. "Nice try doll, but that won't work on me this time."

I smirked cupping his cheeks and giving him a kiss. He didn't seem to be responding, so I softly bit his bottom lip which earned me a groan from him. I smirked, licking his bottom lip to somewhat 'heal' the pain.

He put his hands on my hips, turning me over so I was no sitting on top of him. I turned my attention to his jaw, giving him feather like kisses to his jaw to his neck.

I heard him groan which made me smirk, knowing he enjoyed what I did to him. I playfully grind on his cover crotch. "Such a tease." I heard his thick Busan accent coming through.

I laughed, putting my hands under his black hoodie, feeling his hard abs. "You're not wearing a shirt." I rubbed my thumb against his skin, looking at him while batting my eye lashes. "You tease."