32 • For her

☁️
Jungkook
Before the accident

"Aish, maknae you're so obvious these days." Jin smacked my back, but I ignored it and reverted my attention back to my phone.

The show had finished quite some time ago, many idols and fans had already left. We had to stay a little longer though, because Taehyung had some mcing thing he had to take care of.

I'm happy I got to see Lisa today, the only time I've really only gotten to spend time with her was back in June. When I had surprised her in Lee Eun Jung noona's restaurant. Other than that, we weren't really allowed to see each other.

She was promoting her new single, if you even considered the promoting that is. My hyungs and I were busy making our new mini album, Love Yourself Her.

It was now music festival season, therefore there will be a lot of meet ups with her back stage. The thought put a smile to my face, as I remembered her round face and how her cheeks would puff up every time she smiled.

I miss her already.

"Oh god Kook, stop smiling at your phone like that. It's creepy." I felt Jimin throw a pillow at me, but I simply ignored it once again.

I felt someone put their palm on my forehead, which made me look up from my screen. "What are you doing?" I saw Jin standing there, with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Just making sure you're not sick." I titled my head in confusion.

"Why would I be sick hyung?" Jin rolled his eyes and flicked my forehead.

"Because you're not fighting back! You're too focused on your phone to even notice us insulting you. It's weird and different." He grumbled under his breath, but went back and sat down at his chair.

"Maybe because he's so busy texting Lisa." Jimin smirked and I gave him a glare.

"I'm not even texting Lisa, I literally just saw her!" I threw back the pillow he had just thrown at me and aimed for his head, but he dodged it.

"Then he's probably looking at a picture of her or something." I gaped at him, but looked away. "Oh my god I was right!" Hoseok's laugh could be heard through the room as he clapped his hands.

"Whipped, he's whipped." I heard a soft whisper and looked to my left and saw Yoongi lying down, with his arm over his eyes. Probably trying to get some sleep, of course this has failed though.

"Awe, Jungkookie's in love." Hoseok walked up to me and pinched my cheek, but slapped his hand away and he gave me a pout.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and retrieved my attention back to my phone, ignoring all of them, but my phone was snatched from my hand. I looked up to see Jimin scrolling through my phone, while my other hyungs surrounded him. Even Yoongi got off the couch to see this.

"Hey that's my phone!" I ran towards them, but was pushed away, preventing from claiming my phone. No, don't scroll any further.

"Oh god Jungkook, I swear to god." They all fell down laughing, even Yoongi was laughing with them. Did they scroll?

"Hyung! Help me!" I shook Namjoon's arm but he simply ignored me and continued laughing, along with the others.

"You know what, here have it back." Jimin threw the phone back at me and I gladly caught it. "We've seen enough." They all went back to their seats, but that didn't stop them from laughing.