31 • Accidents

☁️
Lisa
September

The dressing room was a mess. Everyone was rushing everything. Trying to finish everything as quick as possible. I'm not quite sure what happened, we weren't told much, all I know is that we have to perform in a few minutes.

"Lisa stay still!" Stylist unnie was not in a good mood today. I don't know why, maybe her boyfriend broke up with her something? Wait, does stylist unnie even have a boyfriend?

"Sorry unnie." I muttered, keeping my head still and straight. Today seems to be a fidgety day for me, not sure why, but I have a gut feeling that something will go wrong today. My gut is never wrong.

"Is Lisa done yet?" Manager unnie walked into the dressing rooms clearly annoyed. Why is everyone so annoyed today?

"She would be if she had kept still for the past 10 minutes." Stylist unnie said. Loud enough for me to hear, but quite enough for anyone else to hear.

"Jisoo hurry up! You're mcing today, remember?"

"Yes unnie, of course I remember!" The next thing I knew, the door slammed shut, but that didn't stop anyone from doing what they were suppose to do.

"Unnie, is everyone okay?" I heard a sigh from her end, as she tried to straighten my hair.

"It's just a busy day today Lis." I nodded understanding her. Well tying to understand her at least. June flew by quickly, and before we knew it, promotions were over and we were back in the dungeon. Thankfully, it was music festival season, which kept all of us quite busy.

So I suppose it wasn't so bad, as that left us something to do. Despite only being able to perform one new song.

Maybe that's why everyone is such in a rush and was panicking? Because this was our first music festival that we were going to attend? Last year we weren't able to attend any, possibly because we just rookies at the time and literally just debuted a month ago.

"Everyone ready?" Manager oppa walked inside the room, but unlike manager unnie who was in rushing everyone, manager oppa was quite calm and collected. "Let's go girls, you're up next."

The three of us nodded, following behind him and bowing to any of sunbaes in the hallway. I had spotted Jungkook walking out of his dressing room, with one of his hyungs, Jimin I think. Probably to go and watch Taehyung, who also happened to be mcing with Jisoo along with Jinyoung.

I bowed down, giving him and his hyung a smile, in which he returned. "You're going to watch Jisoo noona?" He walked up to me as we walked towards the stage.

"That and because we'll be performing next." I looked to my side to see Rosé happily talking to Jimin. Hm, I didnt those two were close.

"I guess I'll get to see that too, huh." He smiled looking at the tv in front of him, smiling at his hyung as he said his lines. Jisoo unnie looks so short standing beside Jinyoung and Taehyung. It was kinda cute.

"Does that mean you weren't planning to watch my performance, if it weren't for the fact that you were going to watch your hyung?" I said in a teasing voice. I knew it wasn't true though. Jungkook had always been very supportive of me, according to him he 'spent all day streaming as if it's your last, cause us being freed from the dungeon is a one time thing'. He wasn't wrong though.