21 • Rooftop

☁️
Lisa

I never thought I'd see the day where I would be standing in front of the apartment where bts lives. To say that it was a sight was definitely an understatement.

I don't know why I'm making this a big deal, after all he's the one who invited me.

You're just going to spend the day with him, it's not like it's your first time hanging out with him.

But I'll be your first time hanging out with him in his dorm. Alone.

"Yah!" I slapped my head, getting that thought out of my head. I shouldn't be thinking of things like that.

It's just friends hanging out. Friends hang out all the time, it's nothing new.

Exactly, so calm down Lisa, you can do this.

Fighting!

Great now I'm talking to myself.

"Are you just going to stand there?" I looked up and saw Jungkook leaning against the door, with his arms folded together.

When did he get there?

"Well no." Walking towards him. "I was just thinking about, things." He rolled his eyes, grabbing my arm.

Jungkook picked me at my dorm around 10am, I didn't think he would be that early. I expected him to be around 12 or even 1, but he said that we have to spend the whole day together.

Which I didn't really understand, because like he said we had the whole day together. So why was he such in a rush?

"Whatever you were thinking about must have been very deep. You looked like you were into it."

"You could say that." I sighed as he led me through the building. Of course I couldn't help but to look around.

These guys were most definitely rich. You can easily tell by just looking at the building outside.

"Come in." He opened the door for me.

Wow was an understatement. "Close your mouth before flies get in." I heard him chuckle, lifting my chin and closing it for me.

"Wow."

"It's a dorm doll, it's nothing special." I heard the door shut, which reminded me to take my shoes off. "You've never been inside a dorm before?"

"Yah!" I punched his shoulder, "I have, just not inside a boys dorm."

"So is it true?"

"What's true?"

"That you're not allowed to talk to your male sunbaes? Like Winner and Ikon?"

"No we are, but we don't hang in each others dorm, now do we?" I sat down on the couch looking around the room. The room was clean and it was filled with many plushies and gifts, which I assumed was given by their fans.

"Fair enough." Shrugging his shoulders. "Do you play?" He held a control player.

"Games aren't really my thing, but I'll give it a try." Grabbing he controller from his hand.

"Not like I was going to give a choice to begin with." Rolling his eyes, grabbing another controller on the table and taking a seat next to me.

"Have you played Mario cart?"