17 • For me

☁️
Lisa

I held onto my water bottle tightly, feeling my heart face even faster. "You know if you keep doing that, the water bottles going to burst." Jennie said eyeing the bottle in my hand.

I lightly chuckled at her, putting the bottle down. "Calm down maknae, you'll do well." Jisoo patted my back, smiling softly at me.

"This is my first time performing without you." I felt someone, who I assumed was Rosie wrap her arms around me.

"You'll do an amazing job Liz, don't worry." She whispered in my ear, while resting her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks Chaeng, and good luck on your performance too." Giving her a smile and hugging her back.

"Okay you two that's enough. The rest of us need to be in our seats and Lisa needs to be ready to perform on stage." Jisoo rolled her eyes at our closeness.

"Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie hasn't been giving you any love? Is that why you're so upset?" I teased her, but she snatched the bottle from my hand and threw it at me.

"Okay that's enough you two." Jennie snatched the bottle from me, before I could throw it back at Jisoo. "Jisoo unnie's right, we need to be seated and you need to be on stage. Don't worry Lisa, you'll do yg and us proud, I know you will." She gave me a gummy smile and I felt less nervous now.

"You too Rosie, good luck on your performance too, I know you'll do an amazing job." She gave Rosie a hug before letting go and looking at the both of us. "This goes for the both of you. Don't worry too much, just pretend that we're there with you on stage, okay?"

"Yes unnie." We both said at the same time. Jennie pulled the both of us in with a hug and we could hear Jisoo shouting at the back.

"Yah! How dare you! A group hug without me!" She jumped pushing us all down, so now we were lying on the ground, laughing our asses off.

"Fighting maknaes!" Both Jisoo and Jennie shouted. I wasn't so sure about Chaeng, but I knew I wasn't nervous anymore. In fact, now I was confident.

⭐️🐰

"Yah Lalisa!" I turned around and saw Ten running towards me with a smile on his face. "The dancing machine indeed." He ruffled my hair as he walked me to my dressing room.

Ten and I have become quite close with each other through the practices, but not in that kinda way. We're more like siblings.

"You were pretty cool yourself."

"You do realise that's a really big compliment you've given me right?" He opened the door to my dressing room, gesturing for me to walk in.

"And why is that?"

"Because you're like, oh my gosh, one of the best dancers this generation." Putting his valley girl accent on, while flapping his arms around.

"Yeah, well then you're welcome." I shut the door in front of his face, laughing at myself.

Before I could take another step, another knock was heard. "What is it Ten?" I opened the door expecting Ten to be standing on the other side, but instead it was someone else.

"Jungkook?"

"Did you expect someone else doll?" Jungkook stood on the other side, with his hands in his pockets, giving me his bunny smile and leaning against the door frame.