29 • Moments like this

☁️
Lisa

I arched my back, stretching my arms. Today I hade decided to go the the gym today, since promotions for as if it's your last just ended. As devastating as it was to go back to the dungeon, I knew it was necessary.

We have a lot of things planned out for the year. Blackpink house and our upcoming album. Don't know when we'll release the album, but I know Blackpink house will be soon. At least that's what sajangnim said, unfortunately his words can't always be trusted.

"Are you almost Lisa?" I heard manager unnie yell from out side the changing rooms.

"Yes unnie!" Quickly putting my bag over my shoulder and running outside.

"Let's go shall we?"

"Yes!"

"Let's have lunch now, we can go back to the dorm after. Is there anyway where you want to eat?" Manager unnie said as she opened the car door for me.

I thought about it for a minute, until I remembered that Lee Eun Jung unnie texting me this morning, saying she has a new menu and wanted me to try it. "I remember Lee Eun Jung unnie saying she had a new menu, she wanted me to try it out."

"And you're sure your unnies will be alright with this? You know how much Jisoo-ssi loves her cooking and you know how upset she was with you when you went without her." She started the van, looking at me at the rear view mirror.

"I'm sure it'll be fine, if she decides to kill me I'll just buy her some chicken." It wouldn't be the first, nor last time I avoided being killed by Jisoo. The girl loves chicken, that piece of information can come in handy at times.

"Alright kid whatever you say, but if she does end up killing you, I won't be there to defend you, alright?"

"Ah unnie!"

"Put your seatbelt on child."

⭐️🐰

Because it was still day time and there were a lot of costumers, I couldn't use the front door. Instead I had to use the back door, which led to the kitchen.

"Hello unnie!" I walked into the kitchen, smelling all sorts of foods in the air. Today seemed to a little busier than usual, as staff were running around the place.

"Ah Lisa! Sorry we're quite busy today, everyone seems to really like the new menu." She said with a proud smile on her face.

"Yes I can see that unnie," Seeing another staff walk inside the kitchen with a stack of empty plates on her hand. "Is there even room in the shop for me?"

"No, that's why you won't be eating there. Your Prince Charming is waiting for you up stairs." She winked at me, pointing to the floor above me.

"My Prince Charming?"

"God Lisa, you really are slow." Rolling her eyes, grabbing the plate next to her, "Well if you excuse me, but I've got work to do."

"Ne unnie, good luck!" I shouted running up stairs, making sure not to bump into any staff.

The second floor wasn't open for customers, instead it more of a storage room for Eun Jung unnie, but because the business was booming lately Eun Jung was going to open the second floor in the near future for costumers. Not sure when, but I'm sure soon.