39 • Love is not over

☁️

"Unnie!" Lisa shouted opening the two wide doors which lead to the theatre. Her unnies had called her asking her to go to the theatre, something about wanting to show her something.

She couldn't care less what it was that they wanted her to do, as long as it's something to get her mind off of him; she was okay with it.

She woke up around 6 seeing that the house was indeed empty. No one was in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, out side or in their rooms.

Just as soon as she though she would be alone, Chaeng texted her an address saying that she had to pick something up for her. When she asked why, she simply left the girl on seen. Besides her manager unnie was already outside waiting for the girl, so she had no choice but to follow orders.

Lisa has just gone through her first heart break and let's just say, she was handling it better than she had originally thought she would be.

The girls were filming for Blackpink House which made it easier for her. All she had to do was to fake smile and fake being happy and all will be well. After all that's all she's been doing these past few days. Or months.

Just as she closed the two doors a piano started playing.

She knew this song all too well.

Then he started singing and that's when she saw him.

The long night is following you as it flows.

A spotlight had been lit over him showing him standing there looking at her straight in the eyes. Despite standing metres away from each other, she could see his face clearly. She was sure he could see hers too.

Time follows you and fades away.

Another spotlight had been lit, showing his other member; Taehyung singing his part of the song.

Why are you getting farther away? So far that I can't reach you.

Just like Taehyung, a spotlight was shown on Jin showing him, as he sang his line.

Tell me why, you're so far away, why can't you see me in your eyes anymore? Uh.

And lastly there showed Jimin, but even so her eyes never left his. Now she understood what was so important for her to see.

Love is so painful, yeah, goodbyes are even more painful.

"We're idols doll, it's pretty much impossible for us to be together." She had remembered him telling her that just a months ago so why is he doing this?

I can't go on if you're not here.

"We don't even know the consequences, you never know maybe they'll actually support us!"

"Doll you know how dangerous fans can get, especially to female idols."

Love me, love me.

She took a step closer to the stage to be able to see him, she knew she shouldn't be trying after all the things he had told her.

Come back to my arms.